Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I know. I'll be relieved later though :sigh: One less peice to worry about during the year. But part of the reason we're doing it in the holidays is because there's actually not enough time in A2 for us to spend time on it :facepalm: I have till the 10th to complete it, and the most splendid factor is that I lost the main sheet with all the vital guidelines on it :awesome:

Brilliant.
    aww...what subject is it for? my courses don't have coursework anymore =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flavity)
    exactly - this is why i said 'so you're not a muslim'
    You think I am not a Muslim because I used the word Fur'qan? You think I am referring to the American fake publication that is distributed in private school in Kuwait?

Wow.

ReputationRep:
    Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah,

Dear brothers and sisters I pray that you are all well, and contented after the iftar, inshaAllah.

Even if you disagreed with what johnappleseed said in this thread, was it necessary to elicit a joint attack upon him and force him to leave? When I read that last few pages it seems that what he said was out of frustration at how people act, and speak in this thread. And for that reason you all attacked him back in the harshest of way. It looks extremely mean if you read it all back to yourself.

Even if you wish to ignore what he said; he said nothing wrong. Just because you are on a forum, it does not change the islamic rules. You do not go into a mode where you act differently to how you would in real life. The rules on greetings, manners, etiquette between brothers and sisters, discussion of relevant and beneficial topics; it all still applies on here.

Everybody is a muslim in here, and we are all in the blessed month of Ramadan. Considering that the deen should be on our mind all the time this month, why then do we not all discuss issues of importance to ourselves and the whole Ummah which is suffering right now? Surely this is more enjoyable than speaking in crude slang which simply imitates the lowest of the kuffar, when we are enjoined to speak well at all times? Why do we not use the aql that Allah blessed us with??

Wassalamualaykum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    aww...what subject is it for? my courses don't have coursework anymore =)
    English coursework Have to write a transcript. & you're lucky no coursework. I dislike doing the coursework, but then I'd probably complain if we didn't have it too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abu Umar)

Dear brothers and sisters I pray that you are all well, and contented after the iftar, inshaAllah.

Even if you disagreed with what johnappleseed said in this thread, was it necessary to elicit a joint attack upon him and force him to leave? When I read that last few pages it seems that what he said was out of frustration at how people act, and speak in this thread. And for that reason you all attacked him back in the harshest of way. It looks extremely mean if you read it all back to yourself.

Even if you wish to ignore what he said; he said nothing wrong. Just because you are on a forum, it does not change the islamic rules. You do not go into a mode where you act differently to how you would in real life. The rules on greetings, manners, etiquette between brothers and sisters, discussion of relevant and beneficial topics; it all still applies on here.

Everybody is a muslim in here, and we are all in the blessed month of Ramadan. Considering that the deen should be on our mind all the time this month, why then do we not all discuss issues of importance to ourselves and the whole Ummah which is suffering right now? Surely this is more enjoyable than speaking in crude slang which simply imitates the lowest of the kuffar, when we are enjoined to speak well at all times? Why do we not use the aql that Allah blessed us with??

Wassalamualaykum
    Thank you so much brother. May Allah reward you abundantly and admit you to Jannat ul Firdous and those who are near and dear to Allah. You are a sound knowledgeable Muslim who Allah blessed. You have made me feel better. May Allah protect you from the wrath of evilness.

ReputationRep:

Wassalamualaykum
    not all of us..but yeah,what you said is correct:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    English coursework Have to write a transcript. & you're lucky no coursework. I dislike doing the coursework, but then I'd probably complain if we didn't have it too.
    ah english...i remember that...hated it at school:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnappleseed)
    Thank you so much brother. May Allah reward you abundantly and admit you to Jannat ul Firdous and those who are near and dear to Allah. You are a sound knowledgeable Muslim who Allah blessed. You have made me feel better. May Allah protect you from the wrath of evilness.
    Ameen!

Alhamdulillah, I feel better now that you feel better. Such harsh words to another brother was not nice to see.

Haha, only a muslim could say such kind and sweet words. JazakAllah khair. May Allah unite us in the hereafter. I love all the brothers and sisters on here for the sake of Allah.

InshaAllah we will all be kind to each other, as is presricbed upon us.

Wassalamualaykum

ReputationRep:
    ah english...i remember that...hated it at school:p:
    I :suith: English. :coma: :sogood:
    Lol!

ReputationRep:
    not all of us..but yeah,what you said is correct:yep:
    Assalamualaykum sister,

Yes you are right, I should not have said all. I sincerely apologise.

Wassalamualaykum

ReputationRep:
    Assalamualaykum sister,

Yes you are right, I should not have said all. I sincerely apologise.

Wassalamualaykum
    apology accepted:p:

ReputationRep:
    There was really no need for this. If John hadn't said this thread was useless to begin with, and had actually joined with much kinder words, we wouldn't have had a problem.

But whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Lol!
    haha...hate science/maths by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Ameen!

Alhamdulillah, I feel better now that you feel better. Such harsh words to another brother was not nice to see.

Haha, only a muslim could say such kind and sweet words. JazakAllah khair. May Allah unite us in the hereafter. I love all the brothers and sisters on here for the sake of Allah.

InshaAllah we will all be kind to each other, as is presricbed upon us.

Wassalamualaykum
    Alhamdulillahe rabbil alameen. Thank you, I truly feel much better now. I am really glad to have someone like you on the forum. Together, we are correcting those who said Islam wrongly and explaining the true Islam.

ReputationRep:

Wassalamualaykum

Apologies.
    but You still haven't said that what he said was correct. i hope you can understand our frustration too. but nvm. it was only my frustration by what it appeared to be a negative ''intruder'' :sadnod:

anyway again lets move one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Lol!
    I :suith: English tooo.. love it! Am actually in the process of writing a novel... but who knows how that will turn out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Hia how you ?
    just on TSR, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnappleseed)
    Alhamdulillahe rabbil alameen. Thank you, I truly feel much better now. I am really glad to have someone like you on the forum. Together, we are correcting those who said Islam wrongly and explaining the true Islam.
    Are you saying I am not aware of my religion?

Please don't go around preaching, when you have no clue what the person is like.

Forget all of this - I don't want to argue with you anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I :suith: English tooo.. love it! Am actually in the process of writing a novel... but who knows how that will turn out.
    A Prisoner of Birth 2? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    haha...hate science/maths by any chance?
    I wouldn't say hate :ninja: But they weren't amongst my favourite Maybe it was because I wasn't particularly good at them that I didn't enjoy them. Or maybe I didn't enjoy them because I wasn't that good at them :p: Idk, either way

I want to as well :sogood: But I don't have the patience and I'm creative but not creative enough for writing one :ninja: Sometimes I think I should do an Art degree instead, but I can do so much more with English and I do really enjoy it so very much :love: It does sometimes annoy me though :sigh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.