Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnappleseed)
    What is The Message?
    The Message is a movie about the Prophet [SAW].

Is it because of my name?

Yeh lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is sad. For the Prophet (May Allah's Peace and Blessing be upon him) was the greatest man who ever lived.

By the way, how do you know the people who gave you reputation?
    I am a subscriber, I can see who has pos/neg repped me, also how many rep points it is worth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    aargh! your avatar!!

change it!!!
    you love it really:p:

and your sigs funny =)

(Original post by SyedT)
    Corrected :p:
    you copied me

ReputationRep:
    The best way to reduce the level of ignorance is to educate people about the Prophet SAW and tell them that he is the rahmatan lil aalameen, a mercy to all of mankind. It is of paramount importance not to retaliate a filthy attack with a similar attack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    What a disgusting thread...I'm glad Free Thinker's now banned so he can't kick up any more dirt. It never ceases to surprise me how people like him/her can be so ignorant about Islam. If they would bother to learn more about us,about Islam,they'd find out that our Islam is more than a religion,it's a way of life.

Also brother,I'd like to apologise to you,in case I hurt your sentiments in any of my previous posts.I hope all is forgiven and we can get on with each other now

Click on the My TSR tab,then scroll to the bottom
    i forgive you for that 'corrected' post:p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by someperson)
    you copied me
    I know :p:

(Original post by someperson)
    i forgive you for that 'corrected' post:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    I know :p:
    i understand...many people want to be like me =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Also brother,I'd like to apologise to you,in case I hurt your sentiments in any of my previous posts.I hope all is forgiven and we can get on with each other now
    No problem. I am sorry too if I did anything.

(Original post by LalaLand-xo)
    The Message is a movie about the Prophet [SAW].
    There is a movie? Does it have pictures of the Prophet (May Allah's Peace and Blessing be upon him)?

Yeh lol.
    Read.

How are you people finding fast at school? I want to know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    aargh! your avatar!!

change it!!!
    Change yours111!!!
    It's blinding me. arrghhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slawaccess23)
    Mashallah, that's jaw-dropping, isnaads and everything, i wouldn't mind knowing that.

Is anyone here planning to go to Madinah, or abroad to study islam? Don't you think it's attractive?
    Dunno brother, if all goes well with my studies here and I can complete my degree, I might as well take a few years off and go to Madinah University or Umm al Qura University, dunno not really sure at the moment though.

ReputationRep:
    There is a movie? Does it have pictures of the Prophet (May Allah's Peace and Blessing be upon him)?
    No it doesn't, it's pretty well-known.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slawaccess23)
    The best way to reduce the level of ignorance is to educate people about the Prophet SAW and tell them that he is the rahmatan lil aalameen, a mercy to all of mankind. It is of paramount importance not to retaliate a filthy attack with a similar attack.
    Absolutely.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

I'm starting sixth form on Monday,so will only find out then I've of course fasted before at school,and have found it okay every time :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    I'm starting sixth form on Monday,so will only find out then I've of course fasted before at school,and have found it okay every time :yep:
    Did people ask you questions and hassle you? Or they simply acknowledge it and respected you?

ReputationRep:
    Yep. A movie about his life. And no, they don't show him or have images of him. They have actors for the other people though like Umar [RA], 'Uthmaan [RA], Abu Bakr [RA], 'Ali [RA] etc.

Read.

Fair enough.

Well im currently gonna be on a gap year. But when i was fasting at college last year it wasn't hard. In fact it was quite easy if i remember correctly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Dunno brother, if all goes well with my studies here and I can complete my degree, I might as well take a few years off and go to Madinah University or Umm al Qura University, dunno not really sure at the moment though.
    Cool, that was what i was thinking as well, you can even apply to get into the faculty of Qur'aan at Madinah if you go there as they only huffaaz to get in there. I'll be thinking about it as well, but make sure you do well in your degree as it goes in your application if you ever apply.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. A movie about his life. And no, they don't show him or have images of him. They have actors for the other people though like Umar [RA], 'Uthmaan [RA], Abu Bakr [RA], 'Ali [RA] etc.
    I do not think they should even make a video about it or even act on one of the companions. Is it a animated film?

Well im currently gonna be on a gap year. But when i was fasting at college last year it wasn't hard. In fact it was quite easy if i remember correctly.
    Glad it was okay. Did people inquire about it or just left you alone?

ReputationRep:
    i start on monday...but last year i did find it quite hard. this was more due to the lack of sleep than the hunger. i'd come home about 4/5..pray/read Quran...prepare and have iftar...pray...sleep for a bit..sehri..do any work or read a bit more and then leave at 7.30 for sixth form. hopefully this time i'll fit in a bit more sleep =)

(Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    Change yours111!!!
    It's blinding me. arrghhhh
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    This is well sad: My sister's friend's friend is a niqaabi, and she was once in an elevator and got raped by 8 different guys. :sad: How can people be this cruel?

When me and my sisters and brothers were going to the masjid today, we passed some bars and pubs, and some drunk guys were all like 'hello girls' and we quickly legged it. It's so scary late at night when there's gangs and stuff about & especially how most people hate niqaabis and me and my older sister have started to wear the niqaab since the beginning of Ramadhan. I just ask Allah to protect us inshAllah & strengthen our imaan.
    That is a terrible story. May Allah protect you all. This is why we need the shariah, so that evil people like this will be removed form society, and given the punishment they deserve.

Yes, passing the pubs is an issue. My mother freaks out if I ever walk to the masjid in a thobe or jalabiyya because of the ranks of intoxicated kuffar on the main road which is lined with bars.

May Allah protect your whole family sister, and may He reward you and your sister abundantly for wearing the niqaab. Truly I am in awe of those sisters who have the strength to follow such an important sunnah. SubhaanAllah wa bihamdi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZH89)
    lol

Asalamu alaikum

i'm doing good, alhamdulillah ramadan is going well

How about yourself?
    I'm fine thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.