Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R£SP£CT)
    You're picture is hypnotising me. >_<
    i apologise on its behalf =)

ReputationRep:
    :lurk: :ninja:

Does anyone know what a 'D&D Mod' is? :lolwut: I'm in the AAM section thingy majig and don't know where I'm meant to ask about subscriptions :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascient)
    Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah,

PS- To reiterate the interests of avoiding confrontation and derailing the thread, I shall now leave. If you would like to discuss anything further, then please feel free to PM.
    Waalaykumsalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu,

You are right, we are all in need of some form of correction, myself included. I hope I did not offend anybody. I only wished for the dispute to end, not to be hurtful. May those who I hurt accept my sicere apologies. And realise that I do not think my advice is anywhere near perfect.

Wassalamualaykum!

ReputationRep:
    I've found fasting at school always fine..yes it might be hard but i never let anyone/thing faze me:nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Does anyone know what a 'D&D Mod' is? :lolwut: I'm in the AAM section thingy majig and don't know where I'm meant to ask about subscriptions :sad:

d and d is debate and discussion isn't it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

a D&D Mod is a mod of the debate and discussion forum...why do you need one of them to ask about subs?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

I think D&D means Debate & Discussion :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I've found fasting at school always fine..yes it might be hard but i never let anyone/thing faze me:nah:
    That's really good Mashallah.

I can't manage at college :puppyeyes: I unfortunately didn't keep many last year :emo: But I will try this year. No-one at the college I attend really fasts, so I felt quite alone. I'll try have more will power this time round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :hi:

i've had 2 complaints about my avatar so far...but also a compliment:p:

ReputationRep:
    :afraid: A BIG SPIDER JUST WENT UNDER MY BED arghhhh:afraid:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    a D&D Mod is a mod of the debate and discussion forum...why do you need one of them to ask about subs?:confused:
    I clicked the 'Ask A Mod' thingy majig and it says 'H&R Mod' and 'D&D Mod' :lolwut: It might let me generally post rather than in a specific forum thing, I'll go check

Uhm, my subscription runs out in a few days and I don't understand the new rules much. I got an email about a recurring subscription and I just want to make sure I've not signed up for it because I don't want money taken out of my PayPal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

I can't manage at college :puppyeyes: I unfortunately didn't keep many last year :emo: But I will try this year. No-one at the college I attend really fasts, so I felt quite alone. I'll try have more will power this time round
    aw..i guess i'm lucky because both my school and sixth form were/are filled with muslims...it must be soo much harder when everyone around you is eating...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Same..I'm the only muslim in my year:eek4:
    No-one really knows/understands so I just smile when theyre eating or something lol

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

i've had 2 complaints about my avatar so far...but also a compliment:p:

told you

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)

:afraid: Omg. Spiders :afraid: So scary :ninja: I have a lot of Moths in my room :sad: It's really scary when the light is off and only the laptop screen is giving out light, it's like the Moths want to attack it :lolwut:

Keep your feet on the bed :ninja: :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)

you better hope spiders also fast during Ramadan or you're gonna have many spider bites all over you! :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    not really I just like to scare people

hey you might even become some sort of Muslim spiderwoman with all those spider bites.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :p: I will! I just don't want to wake up with it on my head:sad:

god knows where it's gone:afraid: it was big

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I clicked the 'Ask A Mod' thingy majig and it says 'H&R Mod' and 'D&D Mod' :lolwut: It might let me generally post rather than in a specific forum thing, I'll go check

Uhm, my subscription runs out in a few days and I don't understand the new rules much. I got an email about a recurring subscription and I just want to make sure I've not signed up for it because I don't want money taken out of my PayPal.
    yeah i think you can make a general post

about the subscription...im sure you are automatically signed up for next month. you have to cancel it yourself by going to the subscripton area. but ask anyway =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    :afraid: Omg. Spiders :afraid: So scary :ninja: I have a lot of Moths in my room :sad: It's really scary when the light is off and only the laptop screen is giving out light, it's like the Moths want to attack it :lolwut:

Keep your feet on the bed :ninja: :afraid:
    the moths wanna read your posts innit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    Same..I'm the only muslim in my year:eek4:
    No-one really knows/understands so I just smile when theyre eating or something lol
    Awww, that's worse than mine :ninja: I do have SOME Muslims in my year, I just don't have any in any of my classes or anything. Not many asians either :no: It's actually not bad. I would be more distracted if I was around loads of asians :emo:

aw..i guess i'm lucky because both my school and sixth form were/are filled with muslims...it must be soo much harder when everyone around you is eating...
    Aww! My secondary school was similar to what you describe. It was predominantly Muslims which therefore made it easier to fast because there wasn't as many people consuming food that could lead to temptation and ultimately sin if you break your own fast

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.