ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    I know quite a few people studying at Madinah, Masha'Allah they said the teaching is of the highest quality. I think you have to be a hafidh to apply there, not really sure. Oh well I'm just going to have to make my hifdh stronger and stronger if I'm going to apply in the upcoming years, Insha'Allah.
    Inshallah. You might want to have a look around this site, it's got a lot of info about the uni, and what would make your application better, and lifestyle there etc. http://soyouwanttobeastudent.wordpre...ore-you-apply/ Yeah, only huffadh get in to the faculty of Qur'aan, for all other faculties, it's an advantage to be a hafidh.

ReputationRep:
    Assalaamu 'alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh

Ok, i feel kinda sad [sad as in silly] that im doing this for the 3rd time [twice on my other account lol]

But yeh, TSR has come to the point where it's sorta like fitna mixed with help all in one, kinda like how facebook is. And it’s come to the point where it’s interfering with my deen [the main reason why I left in the first place]. The reasons I came back are also no longer valid [e.g. personal statement help, exam help, remark help], so this is definitely a final goodbye.

InshAllah I hope everyone is in the best of imaan and health. I also pray that Allah accepts this Ramadhan from us inshAllah. Hope everyone’s du’as are answered in this blessed month. Remember that anything that happens comes from Allah, and it is upto us how we decide to tackle things, so never forget that this life is nothing but temporary and a test from Allah.

Also, an early Eid Mubarak to everyone. May Allah shower His Blessings on us all.

Assalaamu ‘alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakatuh

P.S. I’m sorry if I’ve hurt anyone in any shape or form.

ReputationRep:
    :lurk:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LalaLand-xo)

Ok, i feel kinda sad [sad as in silly] that im doing this for the 3rd time [twice on my other account lol]

But yeh, TSR has come to the point where it's sorta like fitna mixed with help all in one, kinda like how facebook is. And it’s come to the point where it’s interfering with my deen [the main reason why I left in the first place]. The reasons I came back are also no longer valid [e.g. personal statement help, exam help, remark help], so this is definitely a final goodbye.

InshAllah I hope everyone is in the best of imaan and health. I also pray that Allah accepts this Ramadhan from us inshAllah. Hope everyone’s du’as are answered in this blessed month. Remember that anything that happens comes from Allah, and it is upto us how we decide to tackle things, so never forget that this life is nothing but temporary and a test from Allah.

Also, an early Eid Mubarak to everyone. May Allah shower His Blessings on us all.

Aw don't go Gonna miss you!

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    How do you speak to your Lord? Fantastic lecture by Yasir Qadhi, you'll enjoy it. Masterclass.

http://muslimmatters.org/2009/09/04/...d-yasir-qadhi/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I don't understand this girl :lolwut:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3&postcount=38

Fair enough I understand the bit about children being made to wear it, but calling the hijab a cultural thing, as well as saying that praying 5 times a day, fasting and giving to charity are all cultural traditions rather than religious traditions is a bit ignorant, imho. I want to reply to her, but I don't really want to start no heated Islamic debates in there :sigh:
    like what i said
    :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    :hat2:
    Howdy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    i can't stop looking at your avatar and i don't even want to look at it.

i also feel like i should follow the trend to cmment on it :ninja:
    so i guess you want to be in my sig too?

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LalaLand-xo)

Wasalaam. Only got know you, but its been a laugh. Mashallah Its good that you put your deen before anything else, and for that you have my utmost respect. All the best in the future, and inshallah hope you have a gracious and enjoyable Ramadhan and Eid.

R£S

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

anyone in?

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhh someperson your avatar!!!!!!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    someperson's avy is like a bit boring aye, whats like all the fuss about?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    shup, who's talking to you.

ReputationRep:
    you talkin to me

i aksed you if you talkin to ME

:awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.