Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    ahhhhhhh someperson your avatar!!!!!!!! :mad:
    what bout it?

(Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    someperson's avy is like a bit boring aye, whats like all the fuss about?
    you wouldn't understand

(Original post by Malsy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slawaccess23)
    How do you speak to your Lord? Fantastic lecture by Yasir Qadhi, you'll enjoy it. Masterclass.

http://muslimmatters.org/2009/09/04/...d-yasir-qadhi/
    Salaam brother. The link you posted doesnt work. I find Sheikh Yasir Qadhi's lectures very informative. If you could provide an alternative link, Id be grateful.

ReputationRep:
    no not you, im saying to Mak.

ReputationRep:
    I know, I just thought I'd put on an accent and say that. the tone obviously didn't/couldn't come across on the net:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R£SP£CT)
    Salaam brother. The link you posted doesnt work. I find Sheikh Yasir Qadhi's lectures very informative. If you could provide an alternative link, Id be grateful.
    Walaykumasalam. Try this bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMztO01UAMQ
    It's an outstanding lecture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    what bout it?
    REMOVE RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!

ReputationRep:
    REMOVE RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!
    lol:p:...do you seriously think that i'm gonna take orders from some stranger on the internet?

ReputationRep:
    lol:p:...do you seriously think that i'm gonna take orders from some knob on the internet?
    Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    lol:p:...do you seriously think that i'm gonna take orders from some stranger on the internet?
    That's it you OFFICIALLY the first one on my IGNORE LIST!!:p: :p: :p: :mad: :mad: :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    guys calm down init

ReputationRep:
    Fixed.
    :rofl:

i apologise for making that mistake in the first place:p:

That's it you OFFICIALLY the first one on my IGNORE LIST!!:p: :p: :p: :mad: :mad: :mad2:
    and you're officially the first avatar-commenter not in my sig =)

ReputationRep:
    I ate a dog, zo I'm a badman
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    if you sort the Times uni league table for a particular subject...is the 'research quality' shown for the uni as a whole or just for that subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LalaLand-xo)
    Assalaamu 'alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh

Ok, i feel kinda sad [sad as in silly] that im doing this for the 3rd time [twice on my other account lol]

But yeh, TSR has come to the point where it's sorta like fitna mixed with help all in one, kinda like how facebook is. And it’s come to the point where it’s interfering with my deen [the main reason why I left in the first place]. The reasons I came back are also no longer valid [e.g. personal statement help, exam help, remark help], so this is definitely a final goodbye.

InshAllah I hope everyone is in the best of imaan and health. I also pray that Allah accepts this Ramadhan from us inshAllah. Hope everyone’s du’as are answered in this blessed month. Remember that anything that happens comes from Allah, and it is upto us how we decide to tackle things, so never forget that this life is nothing but temporary and a test from Allah.

Also, an early Eid Mubarak to everyone. May Allah shower His Blessings on us all.

Assalaamu ‘alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakatuh

P.S. I’m sorry if I’ve hurt anyone in any shape or form.
    Early Eid Mubarak to you as well. See you in a few months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LalaLand-xo)
    Assalaamu 'alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh

Ok, i feel kinda sad [sad as in silly] that im doing this for the 3rd time [twice on my other account lol]

But yeh, TSR has come to the point where it's sorta like fitna mixed with help all in one, kinda like how facebook is. And it’s come to the point where it’s interfering with my deen [the main reason why I left in the first place]. The reasons I came back are also no longer valid [e.g. personal statement help, exam help, remark help], so this is definitely a final goodbye.

InshAllah I hope everyone is in the best of imaan and health. I also pray that Allah accepts this Ramadhan from us inshAllah. Hope everyone’s du’as are answered in this blessed month. Remember that anything that happens comes from Allah, and it is upto us how we decide to tackle things, so never forget that this life is nothing but temporary and a test from Allah.

Also, an early Eid Mubarak to everyone. May Allah shower His Blessings on us all.

Assalaamu ‘alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakatuh

P.S. I’m sorry if I’ve hurt anyone in any shape or form.
    It was nice knowing you for the little time that i did =)

Eid Mubarak to you too

Walaikum salaam
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    if you sort the Times uni league table for a particular subject...is the 'research quality' shown for the uni as a whole or just for that subject?
    anyone know??

ReputationRep:
    It was nice knowing you for the little time that i did =)

Eid Mubarak to you too

Walaikum salaam
    :wavey:
    i hope you're happy now!!

your awful avatar clearly scared her away!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)

Your awful avatar has scared many away, Ibraheem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)

she liked my avatar:eviltongue:...i think:o:

oh can you answer my question? ^

ReputationRep:
    anyone know??
    If you sort it out for a particular subject then it's the research quality for the respective subject. If you go on the general league table, the research quality represents the university as a whole.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.