PS Helper
    (Original post by Neo)
    wtf is ramadan anyway?
    A month of fasting.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Aaah, at least you can be bothered editing it over and over. :yep: I've reached over half way through my first draft and I have given up :teeth: Not good. I also need to abridge it, because it's rather lengthy at the moment.

I go back on Thursday! So I have a few more days left yet. :sigh: I don't know whether that's good or bad. I just want to see my timetable. I'll be extremely sad if my English teacher has changed :puppyeyes: What subjects do you take?
    I HAVE to edit it constantly,otherwise that's my uni chances gone :sigh: I know how you feel,especially considering it's ramadan,so you'll be low on energy anyhow...I felt like I couldn't be bothered when I was writing critical essays when I took English during my Standard Grades...thank god that's over with :yep:

I felt I was ready to go back,because I was just messing about at home,felt pointless really...I'm taking Biology,Chemistry and Physics at A2(and probably General Studies :rolleyes:),dropping Maths from AS...what about you?

ReputationRep:
    :hi:
    everyone had a good day?
    :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo)
    wtf is ramadan anyway?
    no need to say "wtf"
    you could just ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    someone told me to remove it because apparently he was a good man and that I shouldn't mock dead people.. :dontknow:
    hmm...don't know about the first bit...but yeah...you shouldn't mock the dead

(Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    That avatar is awesome.

I thought Malsy had some good ones but that is on another level. :thumbsup:
    thanks...but erm...malsy said she had the same one before

i can't compete with her:no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    I HAVE to edit it constantly,otherwise that's my uni chances gone :sigh: I know how you feel,especially considering it's ramadan,so you'll be low on energy anyhow...I felt like I couldn't be bothered when I was writing critical essays when I took English during my Standard Grades...thank god that's over with :yep:

I felt I was ready to go back,because I was just messing about at home,felt pointless really...I'm taking Biology,Chemistry and Physics at A2(and probably General Studies :rolleyes:),dropping Maths from AS...what about you?
    Ooohh, I need to constantly edit mine too, I just don't have the patience to do so :dontknow: I'll get cracking soon hopefully. Maybe after I've got this coursework piece out of the way. I fail to understand how some people manage with the likes of 5 or 6 subjects when I occasionally feel under pressure doing 4 :sigh:

Aahh you're a science person :teeth: What is it you want to study at degree level? I do Law, Psychology and English combined. :flutter: I dropped Art. However, I'm now left wondering whether it was wise for me to do so. I haven't even gone back to college and I already miss it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    I HAVE to edit it constantly...
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Ooohh, I need to constantly edit mine too...
    atleast you 2 have started it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo)
    wtf is ramadan anyway?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ramadan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    atleast you 2 have started it
    You should start also.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ramadan
    Legend.

ReputationRep:
    hmm...don't know about the first bit...but yeah...you shouldn't mock the dead

thanks...but erm...malsy said she had the same one before

i can't compete with her:no:
    I hope she forgives me. She really does have the best avatars. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    i will...when i finally decide what i want to do :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    your doing english right?
    well I'm doing some coursework; gotta' write about something you've done yourself so I'm writing about the airport; this make sense?

I stood on the balcony of the depature lounge, looking over the large check-in desks which I was accustomed to go to.

sounds stupid right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    I hope she forgives me. She really does have the best avatars. :yep:
    yep...she does:p:

oh and i like yours too =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slawaccess23)
    Legend.
    Hmmm...strange. :curious:

Whenever you quote me, it never appears in the 'Who Quoted Me' box.

ReputationRep:
    yep...she does:p:

oh and i like yours too =)
    She sure does :yep:

Thanks. Its my first one ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Hmmm...strange. :curious:

Whenever you quote me, it never appears in the 'Who Quoted Me' box.
    what about when i quote?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkzz)
    your doing english right?
    well I'm doing some coursework; gotta' write about something you've done yourself so I'm writing about the airport; this make sense?

I stood on the balcony of the depature lounge, looking over the large check-in desks which I was accustomed to go to.

sounds stupid right?
    Euhh I'm the worst person to ask for help on something English-related :sigh:

You spelt departure wrong, and I reckon 'accustomed' is the incorrect word to use.

From that sentence, you're saying 'looking over the large check-in desks which I was 'in the habit of'/'used to' going to' -
    It doesn't really make sense. What is it you're trying to say? Because imho it is the wrong word :dontknow: Unless you're implying that you go abroad a lot, in which case you might be accustomed to the check-in desks :dontknow:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.