PS Helper
    (Original post by Neo)
    wtf is ramadan anyway?
    A month of fasting.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Aaah, at least you can be bothered editing it over and over. :yep: I've reached over half way through my first draft and I have given up :teeth: Not good. I also need to abridge it, because it's rather lengthy at the moment.

I go back on Thursday! So I have a few more days left yet. :sigh: I don't know whether that's good or bad. I just want to see my timetable. I'll be extremely sad if my English teacher has changed :puppyeyes: What subjects do you take?
    I HAVE to edit it constantly,otherwise that's my uni chances gone :sigh: I know how you feel,especially considering it's ramadan,so you'll be low on energy anyhow...I felt like I couldn't be bothered when I was writing critical essays when I took English during my Standard Grades...thank god that's over with :yep:

I felt I was ready to go back,because I was just messing about at home,felt pointless really...I'm taking Biology,Chemistry and Physics at A2(and probably General Studies :rolleyes:),dropping Maths from AS...what about you?

ReputationRep:
    :hi:
    everyone had a good day?
    :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo)
    wtf is ramadan anyway?
    no need to say "wtf"
    you could just ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    someone told me to remove it because apparently he was a good man and that I shouldn't mock dead people.. :dontknow:
    hmm...don't know about the first bit...but yeah...you shouldn't mock the dead

(Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    That avatar is awesome.

I thought Malsy had some good ones but that is on another level. :thumbsup:
    thanks...but erm...malsy said she had the same one before

i can't compete with her:no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    I HAVE to edit it constantly,otherwise that's my uni chances gone :sigh: I know how you feel,especially considering it's ramadan,so you'll be low on energy anyhow...I felt like I couldn't be bothered when I was writing critical essays when I took English during my Standard Grades...thank god that's over with :yep:

I felt I was ready to go back,because I was just messing about at home,felt pointless really...I'm taking Biology,Chemistry and Physics at A2(and probably General Studies :rolleyes:),dropping Maths from AS...what about you?
    Ooohh, I need to constantly edit mine too, I just don't have the patience to do so :dontknow: I'll get cracking soon hopefully. Maybe after I've got this coursework piece out of the way. I fail to understand how some people manage with the likes of 5 or 6 subjects when I occasionally feel under pressure doing 4 :sigh:

Aahh you're a science person :teeth: What is it you want to study at degree level? I do Law, Psychology and English combined. :flutter: I dropped Art. However, I'm now left wondering whether it was wise for me to do so. I haven't even gone back to college and I already miss it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    I HAVE to edit it constantly...
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Ooohh, I need to constantly edit mine too...
    atleast you 2 have started it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo)
    wtf is ramadan anyway?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ramadan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    atleast you 2 have started it
    You should start also.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ramadan
    Legend.

ReputationRep:
    hmm...don't know about the first bit...but yeah...you shouldn't mock the dead

thanks...but erm...malsy said she had the same one before

i can't compete with her:no:
    I hope she forgives me. She really does have the best avatars. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    i will...when i finally decide what i want to do :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    your doing english right?
    well I'm doing some coursework; gotta' write about something you've done yourself so I'm writing about the airport; this make sense?

I stood on the balcony of the depature lounge, looking over the large check-in desks which I was accustomed to go to.

sounds stupid right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    I hope she forgives me. She really does have the best avatars. :yep:
    yep...she does:p:

oh and i like yours too =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slawaccess23)
    Legend.
    Hmmm...strange. :curious:

Whenever you quote me, it never appears in the 'Who Quoted Me' box.

ReputationRep:
    yep...she does:p:

oh and i like yours too =)
    She sure does :yep:

Thanks. Its my first one ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Hmmm...strange. :curious:

Whenever you quote me, it never appears in the 'Who Quoted Me' box.
    what about when i quote?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkzz)
    your doing english right?
    well I'm doing some coursework; gotta' write about something you've done yourself so I'm writing about the airport; this make sense?

I stood on the balcony of the depature lounge, looking over the large check-in desks which I was accustomed to go to.

sounds stupid right?
    Euhh I'm the worst person to ask for help on something English-related :sigh:

You spelt departure wrong, and I reckon 'accustomed' is the incorrect word to use.

From that sentence, you're saying 'looking over the large check-in desks which I was 'in the habit of'/'used to' going to' -
    It doesn't really make sense. What is it you're trying to say? Because imho it is the wrong word :dontknow: Unless you're implying that you go abroad a lot, in which case you might be accustomed to the check-in desks :dontknow:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.