Haha, thank you :p:

How are you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    :hat2:
    such a gentleman:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    can you please stop swearing. you didn't really ask for anything specific...what exactly do you want to know?

and i didn't get that last sentence

W/salaam :wavey:

how are you?:p:
    I am tiiiirreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddd!!! :cry:

I had this iftar party for like over 80 people at my place and I'm totally drained right now......:sad:

Wat about you?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    So no-one can explain a bit of banking ******** to me? But you're willing to write out essays and complaining about not being able to because you're seemingly advertising you're own stupidity o.O? Again....o.O......And again.....o.O

To meet you're intellect, who opened their fast with food :awesome:
    Grammar fail...and you're saying we're advertising OUR stupidity?

:p:

ReputationRep:
    to us? yh it is
    i'm asking for help cuz' you lot are CLEVER

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    I am tiiiirreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddd!!! :cry:

I had this iftar party for like over 80 people at my place and I'm totally drained right now......:sad:

Wat about you?
    :eek3: 80?! and i thought having to serve 30 people was a lot!:p:

i'm okay i guess =)

can you please stop swearing. you didn't really ask for anything specific...what exactly do you want to know?

and i didn't get that last sentence

W/salaam :wavey:

how are you?:p:
    Ooops. I have a swear word on copy and paste and kind of copied there by accident cos im emailing ppl too :eek: If you take the stars out, that sentence still made sense, proof that I really didn't swear there

Ermmm....General explaination of what I can get at age of 17...Like Visa/Maestro, whatever....Can I pay for stuff on the net with certain cards or what?Withdrawal limits, etc...I'm quite confused by it all =[

My bro typed in the last few words of the last sentence while I went for a leak :indiff: So idk :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)

:rofl:

(Original post by Sparkzz)
    i'm asking for help cuz' you lot are CLEVER
    but you didnt ask us...you asked a specific person..making the rest of us feel dumb

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: 80?! and i thought having to serve 30 people was a lot!:p:

i'm okay i guess =)
    buahaha! :p: Happenz....this is our 4th time inviting over 80 ppl, why is dad always in this charitable mood? :p: I swear I'm gone totally nuts. Cleaning the house and serving and cleaning once again after everything is done. Its toooooooooooooooooooooo much But nevermind, we can atleast try to manage doing something good in ramadan :p:

(Original post by SyedT)

Seems like my bro did more damage than the last sentence that someperson asked about :mad:

Haha, thank you :p:

How are you today?
    As drained as you, judging from your posts =[

Hope you recover :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Ooops. I have a swear word on copy and paste and kind of copied there by accident cos im emailing ppl too :eek: If you take the stars out, that sentence still made sense, proof that I really didn't swear there

Ermmm....General explaination of what I can get at age of 17...Like Visa/Maestro, whatever....Can I pay for stuff on the net with certain cards or what?Withdrawal limits, etc...I'm quite confused by it all =[

My bro typed in the last few words of the last sentence while I went for a leak :indiff: So idk :dontknow:
    well i don't know about all banks. i have a maestro/solo debit card with natwest..but its only valid until i'm 18. they do do some 16+ accounts...just have a look on the websites of different banks. i'd suggest you get a Visa card though...as some online retailers do not accept solo cards =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Seems like my bro did more damage than the last sentence that someperson asked about :mad:

As drained as you, judging from your posts =[

Hope you recover :top:
    and why are you drained? :sad: Everything okkay? :hugs:

well i don't know about all banks. i have a maestro/solo debit card with natwest..but its only valid until i'm 18. they do do some 16+ accounts...just have a look on the websites of different banks. i'd suggest you get a Visa card though...as some online retailers do not accept solo cards =)
    Thanks for the heads up

ReputationRep:
    buahaha! :p: Happenz....this is our 4th time inviting over 80 ppl, why is dad always in this charitable mood? :p: I swear I'm gone totally nuts. Cleaning the house and serving and cleaning once again after everything is done. Its toooooooooooooooooooooo much But nevermind, we can atleast try to manage doing something good in ramadan :p:
    :yep: it is good of you to look after them and feed them =D

my dad is always in a charitable mood when it comes to dinner parties...the original plan would be about 5 people...but my mum knows to make enough food for 20+:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Thanks for the heads up
    np =)

ReputationRep:
    :yep: it is good of you to look after them and feed them =D

my dad is always in a charitable mood when it comes to dinner parties...the original plan would be about 5 people...but my mum knows to make enough food for 20+:p:
    yea, used to it now :p: we do this every year

hahaha, typical momz where are you from?

and why are you drained? :sad: Everything okkay? :hugs:
    Had to pick up 35 pieces of cargo from Heathrow [found out about the cargo in the wee hours of yesterday's suhoor], and was directed here and there by the very efficient receptionist :hmmm:.....took 5 hours....:indiff:

Everythings good thanks =] Shouldn;t really complain, could've been worser right?

You must have a HUGE house to hold 80 guests msa :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i had soo much pakora and spicy chicken and rice today at the big public iftar thingy.. :yum:

my mum always tells me to find a pakistani girl to marry because i like the food so much! haha!

ReputationRep:
    :lurk:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Had to pick up 35 pieces of cargo from Heathrow [found out about the cargo in the wee hours of yesterday's suhoor], and was directed here and there by the very efficient receptionist :hmmm:.....took 5 hours....:indiff:

Everythings good thanks =] Shouldn;t really complain, could've been worser right?

You must have a HUGE house to hold 80 guests msa :eek:
    awww, that mustve been tiring :sad: :hugs:

yes, true but no wrong in complaining either :p:

haha, well, our hearts should be big, nevermind the space. :p: It isnt HUGE but the dining room is big enough to fit in 80 people. :yep:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.