The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7240
:yawn:
Reply 7241
:bebored:
Reply 7242
school tomorrow for you melon?(as in thursday?)
Reply 7243
:goodnight:
Reply 7244
Where is Maka, man. :frown:
Reply 7245
Malsy
school tomorrow for you melon?(as in thursday?)

Yeahhh. College* though. :ninja: Haha. :h: I am kind of looking forward to it but I had a sneaky peak on the college intranet and looked at my timetable. I was hoping for Friday afternoons off again this year :tongue:uppeyes: How're you finding the work load?

I should be sleeping! I have a doctors appointment at 12 oclock :sad: I tried asking the lady for one at a later time but she was like 'No, you're going to put your alarm on and you're going to wake up and get here on time' :puppyeyes:
Reply 7246
mel0n
Where is Maka, man. :frown:

who knows what he's doing this time?? :o:

trying to rob a bank? doing drugs? selling drugs? stealing drugs? stabbing people? raping people? dissing people? shooting people? torturing people?

i honestly don't know... :dontknow:

may Allah guide his poor soul.

ameeen.
Reply 7247
ibs137
who knows what he's doing this time?? :o:

trying to rob a bank? doing drugs? selling drugs? stealing drugs? stabbing people? raping people? dissing people? shooting people? torturing people?

i honestly don't know... :dontknow:

may Allah guide his poor soul.

ameeen.

Yeah slangin' dope on street corners :yep: :hubba: 'cos that's whut he does best.

Spoiler

Reply 7248
mel0n
Yeah slangin' dope on street corners :yep: :hubba: 'cos that's whut he does best.

Spoiler

do you know Maka in real life?

is he really a crazy fool??
Reply 7249
Oh dear. I just put some optrex ointment in my eyes and I don't think that was a wise idea considering theres nothing wrong:erm:
Reply 7250
ibs137
do you know Maka in real life?

is he really a crazy fool??

You should ask him yourself :p: I'm sure his answer would be more than adequate :p:
Reply 7251
mel0n
Yeahhh. College* though. :ninja: Haha. :h: I am kind of looking forward to it but I had a sneaky peak on the college intranet and looked at my timetable. I was hoping for Friday afternoons off again this year :tongue:uppeyes: How're you finding the work load?

I should be sleeping! I have a doctors appointment at 12 oclock :sad: I tried asking the lady for one at a later time but she was like 'No, you're going to put your alarm on and you're going to wake up and get here on time' :puppyeyes:

I was gonna say, will your sleeping patter be sorted out in time:p:

I've not started yet but the workload is going to be horrid for me. I know it:sad:

Oh dear I can't find my phone for my alarm. :no:
Reply 7252
D00
I come onto this thread and first thing I see is someone talking about ******* Islam.. jesus christ, do you lot love it or something? It's a **** religon!

would you like a slap?
Reply 7253
Malsy
I was gonna say, will your sleeping patter be sorted out in time:p:

I've not started yet but the workload is going to be horrid for me. I know it:sad:

Oh dear I can't find my phone for my alarm. :no:

Aahh do you have school in the morning? Shouldn't you be sleeping? :p:
Reply 7254
mel0n
Aahh do you have school in the morning? Shouldn't you be sleeping? :p:

I should but mother is making me stay up for fajr :o:
so so tired right now :frown:
Reply 7255
yes, going now melon:p:

Night
Im crazy, aye.
:shoot: