Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    me and syed: only muslim in our years:five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    same with me...2nd day of sixth form...its ok so far =)
    Aww good =) Which subjects have you chosen?
    x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :five:

We'll make it through

(Original post by SyedT)
    Aren't you lucky :yep: From next week,there'll be another muslim in my sixth form :awesome: :indiff:

I do have some stuff done,but the editing takes so long :mad: I guess you'll be applying to medicine/oxbridge etc?or does your sixth form have an internal deadline?
    It seems like you have to count the number of Muslims in your college on your fingers. Have you really that few o.O?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    It seems like you have to count the number of Muslims in your college on your fingers. Have you really that few o.O?
    Well,there's me in my year,one in the year below,and maybe 5 or 6 in the whole of the lower school...so yeah :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Aren't you lucky :yep: From next week,there'll be another muslim in my sixth form :awesome: :indiff:

I do have some stuff done,but the editing takes so long :mad: I guess you'll be applying to medicine/oxbridge etc?or does your sixth form have an internal deadline?
    they've warned you in advance that there'll be another muslim?:p:

its an internal deadline...the most important thing for me to do right now though is to choose what course i want to do:confused:

(Original post by *theKid*)
    Aww good =) Which subjects have you chosen?
    x
    this is my second year...i did maths, biology (our school got the highest ISA results from all centres doing the AQA board :awesome:), chemistry and business studies...dropped business now...but considering picking up further maths AS...

what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    (Original post by SyedT)
    :five:

We'll make it through

where do you 2 live?

ReputationRep:
    I HATE my form:sad: :sad: :sad:

Random people and I sit right at the front : (

ReputationRep:

this is my second year...i did maths, biology (our school got the highest ISA results from all centres doing the AQA board :awesome:), chemistry and business studies...dropped business now...but considering picking up further maths AS...

what about you?
    Oh yeah yeah, I remember you mentioning something about liking Maths ^^ I was I had Maths skillz like you, lol :p: I'm doing Biology, English Lit/Lang, History and Psychology =)
    x

ReputationRep:
    it's this random school. it's not representative of where I live that well tbh as most other schools are full of muslims!
    lol.

some person, how hard/easy was business studies? require much effort?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    they've warned you in advance that there'll be another muslim?:p:

its an internal deadline...the most important thing for me to do right now though is to choose what course i want to do:confused:
    Of course they have,it's a big occasion :p: Nah,the Year 12's are away on a trip(slackers:rolleyes:),back by next week,and I know the muslim guy in that year :yep:

That's a tough choice...I suppose you'll have to go for a course which has the elements you've enjoyed most at AS/GCSE/have a natural flair for :confused:

Edit:I live in York

(Original post by SyedT)
    Well,there's me in my year,one in the year below,and maybe 5 or 6 in the whole of the lower school...so yeah :sigh:
    ! You lot must live on the Texas boreder or something surely?

where do you 2 live?
    I was considering ditto-ing this to you, but I must be psychic because I know it'll be a futile attempt
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I HATE my form:sad: :sad: :sad:

Random people and I sit right at the front : (
    My year's awesome...there are some right nutters there :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Guess what's wrong with this pic. Let's see if you can spot it, shouldn't take longer than a min.
    URL gave it away, so I didn't look :giggle:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by so.simple)
    :shoot:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    Damn it. should have TinyURL'd the link.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Damn it. should have TinyURL'd the link.
    I'm just too smart for all that :smartass:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *theKid*)
    Oh yeah yeah, I remember you mentioning something about liking Maths ^^ I was I had Maths skillz like you, lol :p: I'm doing Biology, English Lit/Lang, History and Psychology =)
    x
    lol...and i wish i had english skills like you:p:

(Original post by Malsy)
    it's this random school. it's not representative of where I live that well tbh as most other schools are full of muslims!
    lol.

some person, how hard/easy was business studies? require much effort?
    oh cool...erm business studies was easy in terms of the content...but there is quite a bit you have to learn. the exam is harder though...there's not much time provided for you to answer questions, so you have to make sure you right concisely...and some of the questions are dodgy. from all my exams...the worst module mark was in business studies.

(Original post by SyedT)
    Of course they have,it's a big occasion :p: Nah,the Year 12's are away on a trip(slackers:rolleyes:),back by next week,and I know the muslim guy in that year :yep:

That's a tough choice...I suppose you'll have to go for a course which has the elements you've enjoyed most at AS/GCSE/have a natural flair for :confused:

Edit:I live in York
    lol:p:
    well yeah i know i want to do something science (and maybe maths) based...but there are way too many courses to choose from

(Original post by humz2)
    I was considering ditto-ing this to you, but I must be psychic because I know it'll be a futile attempt
    why?:confused:

lol...and i wish i had english skills like you:p:

oh cool...erm business studies was easy in terms of the content...but there is quite a bit you have to learn. the exam is harder though...there's not much time provided for you to answer questions, so you have to make sure you right concisely...and some of the questions are dodgy. from all my exams...the worst module mark was in business studies.

lol:p:
    well yeah i know i want to do something science (and maybe maths) based...but there are way too many courses to choose from

why?:confused:
    Ermmm....Because you'll never tell me :p: I just know :cool:

However, there is a question I think I would get an answer from. Are your A-levels modular or is it just end-of-year exam thing?

You musta just put in a lot of effort to post 4 quotes :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Ermmm....Because you'll never tell me :p: I just know :cool:

However, there is a question I think I would get an answer from. Are your A-levels modular or is it just end-of-year exam thing?

You musta just put in a lot of effort to post 4 quotes :p:
    ive already told you where i live though...when we had that convo about east london:confused:

They were modular...aren't most a-levels modular? why do you ask?

lol well i couldn't just ignore everyone:p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.