stop tip tipping all over the thread :indiff:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    stop tip tipping all over the thread :indiff:

:p:
    :getmecoat: k bye.

(Original post by x-pri-x)
    during ramadan isnt everyone supposed to like not smoke drink swear etc like be really good? i just saw this thread and it reminded me lyk about 2 years ago i was with this guy and during ramadan (before he broke his fast) he tried to kiss me and i was lyk omg your supposed to be fasting! so i didnt let him then he kissed me on my cheek , im prettyy sure thats not allowed? but then when i went to go buy some chips he was lyk no cant eat it im fasting
    are there certain things that your allowed to do and certain things not? coz i always thought that you were supposed to be really strict with yourself and try to be more religious
    I understand your points very well :top:

It's just that this paticular thread is my spam house, so erm.....:ninja:

But I hate it when people are 'religious' in Ramadan and then as soon as it hit Eid, they're partying and throwing **** on people and stop praying and whatnot.
    The actual point of Ramadan is for you to kick yourself to get into gear and remain like that. There's no point of the praying and then going straight to the pub if you catch my meaning.

(Original post by mel0n)
    :getmecoat: k bye.
    :rofl:

Permission given to stomp, but not to tip tip You can stay if you really want :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    during ramadan isnt everyone supposed to like not smoke drink swear etc like be really good? i just saw this thread and it reminded me lyk about 2 years ago i was with this guy and during ramadan (before he broke his fast) he tried to kiss me and i was lyk omg your supposed to be fasting! so i didnt let him then he kissed me on my cheek , im prettyy sure thats not allowed? but then when i went to go buy some chips he was lyk no cant eat it im fasting
    are there certain things that your allowed to do and certain things not? coz i always thought that you were supposed to be really strict with yourself and try to be more religious
    err.. yes, you would be right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    I understand your points very well :top:

It's just that this paticular thread is my spam house, so erm.....:ninja:

But I hate it when people are 'religious' in Ramadan and then as soon as it hit Eid, they're partying and throwing **** on people and stop praying and whatnot.
    The actual point of Ramadan is for you to kick yourself to get into gear and remain like that. There's no point of the praying and then going straight to the pub if you catch my meaning.
    do i really have to ask everyone to stop swearing all the time??

(Original post by someperson)
    do i really have to ask everyone to stop swearing all the time??
    Sorry....I was just expressing myself in a way that all can understand :o:

ReputationRep:
    :lurk:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Sorry....I was just expressing myself in a way that all can understand :o:
    well i guess it wasn't as bad this time...

ReputationRep:
    omg! so many lurkers in this thread...

:goaway:

Spoiler:
    Show
    haha! I iz only jokin!

(Original post by someperson)
    well i guess it wasn't as bad this time...
    I'm getting better ain't I? Under your rule :p:

(Original post by Ladipidoo)
    :lurk:
    1/10....nice contribution :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    I'm getting better ain't I? Under your rule :p:
    lol:p: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Salaaaam everyone!

Just got back from myy first day at unii ! It was crazzy. The line ups at the book store and to get your student card and supplies and stuff were crazzzzy. Some of the info sessions were so packed that we had to stand at the door to hear the profs! && I got lost numerous times :redface:

ReputationRep:
    ur uni already started?!

mine starts on octber 5th :afraid:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys think Illusionist's/Entertainer's such as Derren Brown,Criss Angel, David Blaine, Copperfield and houdini practise sihr (Black Magic) ? Like the magic real magicians use for causing harm, separating a married couple etc. With the aid of shayateen (evil Jinns)

ReputationRep:
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    ur uni already started?!

mine starts on octber 5th :afraid:
    Wow Ibby you're so lucky!

I start next week. :sad:

and that is such a good date to start, with eid being over and all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Do you guys think Illusionist's/Entertainer's such as Derren Brown,Criss Angel, David Blaine, Copperfield and houdini practise sihr (Black Magic) ? Like the magic real magicians use for causing harm, separating a married couple etc. With the aid of shayateen (evil Jinns)

those guys do make things believable i must say. i don't know what the heck they do btw but apprently on friday derren brown will reveal things on his show
    they probably do possess some sort of evil iibh!:p:

but i believe in jinns/being cursed yes:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    People like Derren Brown are Illusionists, I believe. I don't think that what he does has any sort of involvement with evil Jinn. Half of what he does isn't real, it's just.. an illusion :ninja:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.