Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Yeh true, very good point. Everything that's seems to be a bit strange or some type of illness is always blamed on sihr, but its does not take place as frequent as people may think it does. I'm also from India and my family are sort of the same
    Yeah, so you know where I'm coming from. You can't even try to explain to them that it's not because of black magic cause they won't even listen! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    I repped you already for your half correct guess....

no u didnt :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Someone at the local mosque has been petitioning to get rid of the imam saab :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    oh no! not imam saab!! :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Someone at the local mosque has been petitioning to get rid of the imam saab :ninja:
    Whyy?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxmehzzixx)
    Whyy?? :confused:
    :dontknow: Something to do with him deciding to join another group in the mosque simultaneously. I found it quite funny :rofl: the guy who gave in the petition form probably just got random people off the street :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    what wrong has the imam saab done now..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    :dontknow: Something to do with him deciding to join another group in the mosque simultaneously. I found it quite funny :rofl: the guy who gave in the petition form probably just got random people off the street :ninja:
    :laugh: It's funny when people make a small thing like that into a big thing. I mean, couldn't they just resolve it with each other without having to let the whole world know?! lol

I bet the whole neighbourhood is talking about it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxmehzzixx)
    :laugh: It's funny when people make a small thing like that into a big thing. I mean, couldn't they just resolve it with each other without having to let the whole world know?! lol

I bet the whole neighbourhood is talking about it! :p:
    Haha the mad thing is that the whole Mosque heard the drama :ahee: The microphone thing was on :ninja: loooll - so my mum was telling me when she came home :p: And plus my dad does the Azaan there so he knows what goes on too :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Haha the mad thing is that the whole Mosque heard the drama :ahee: The microphone thing was on :ninja: loooll - so my mum was telling me when she came home :p: And plus my dad does the Azaan there so he knows what goes on too :ninja:
    :rofl: Ahahahaa! Funniest thing I've heard all day! lool

The poor imam must be getting so many evil looks off people in the street now!... orrr they maybe laughing!

I feel sorry for the person who left the microphone on- the imam must want to kill him right now! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I come onto this thread and first thing I see is someone talking about ******* Islam.. jesus christ, do you lot love it or something? It's a **** religon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    I come onto this thread and first thing I see is someone talking about ******* Islam.. jesus christ, do you lot love it or something? It's a **** religon!
    It's a Ramadan thread, wtf do you expect? People singing merry christmas to each other?

G'bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    Seriously, gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    school tomorrow for you melon?(as in thursday?)

ReputationRep:
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Where is Maka, man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    school tomorrow for you melon?(as in thursday?)
    Yeahhh. College* though. :ninja: Haha. I am kind of looking forward to it but I had a sneaky peak on the college intranet and looked at my timetable. I was hoping for Friday afternoons off again this year :puppeyes: How're you finding the work load?

I should be sleeping! I have a doctors appointment at 12 oclock :sad: I tried asking the lady for one at a later time but she was like 'No, you're going to put your alarm on and you're going to wake up and get here on time' :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Where is Maka, man.
    who knows what he's doing this time?? :o:

trying to rob a bank? doing drugs? selling drugs? stealing drugs? stabbing people? raping people? dissing people? shooting people? torturing people?

i honestly don't know... :dontknow:

may Allah guide his poor soul.

ameeen.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.