ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    Btw, I'm in sucha good mood Alhamdulillah... :happy2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nice to have a change to my old grumpy self lol
    Yayy! :woo:

Any particular reason?

And talking of praying on time, I have to do that too, I don't know what happens sometimes :puppyeyes:

My cousin just passed her driving a few days ago, it's so weird cos people usually think she's younger than ME, and she's so tiny and stuff lol I can't imagine her driving :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    Yayy! :woo:

Any particular reason?

And talking of praying on time, I have to do that too, I don't know what happens sometimes :puppyeyes:

My cousin just passed her driving a few days ago, it's so weird cos people usually think she's younger than ME, and she's so tiny and stuff lol I can't imagine her driving :giggle:

LOL. I'm not sure... But I'm gonna get my new laptop soon, gonna go to cornwall for a few days AND I'm gonna see my best mate on Thursday. Lol. But I just try and think about the positives and try and keep away from the negatives which aint good as it'll come and bite me back on my....lol.

It's a bad habit and we need to sort it sis!

Lucky girl. I hope I'm not one of those people who fail 3 gazillion times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    Lol, my one was a lady and she was ok, but she kept yapping on too... But when we did start she like started panicing loool. She even slapped my hand a few times, I was like "Heh" :cool: "Be proffesional Khodu". But I'm so bleeding short I had to sit like right up front loool. My brothers were laughing at me :s: But I'm the first kid to be taking lessons :danceboy: my lazy bros aint even got provisionals!
    Lol, I hate driving instructors that have little patience. My 1st one was so appauling, but the 2nd one was class.

It doesn't matter how tall you are. As long as you can see clearly, there should be no problems. How much you pay for a lesson?

ReputationRep:
    I will be hoping to fasting all 30 days and i love Ramadan because im doing it for Allah and everybody my family it good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bengalisoldier)
    I will be hoping to fasting all 30 days and i love Ramadan because im doing it for Allah and everybody my family it good thing.
    Mashallah :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    Lol, I hate driving instructors that have little patience. My 1st one was so appauling, but the 2nd one was class.

It doesn't matter how tall you are. As long as you can see clearly, there should be no problems. How much you pay for a lesson?

Yeah, I'm thinking of waiting a few lessons before I really decide whether I need someone else... I pay 20 quid per hour... My mum used to pay 8 quid per hour in the olden days lol..

ReputationRep:
    :poke:

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo156)
    :poke:
    :itsme:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    :itsme:
    :hello: :poke:

Salams

how are you? you thought of opening a new isoc thread? the current one is nearing the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo156)
    :hello: :poke:

Salams

how are you? you thought of opening a new isoc thread? the current one is nearing the end.
    Walaikumassalaam.

I'm cool man, I thought hibz wanted to do it lol... But I'm confused... Do you wanna do it? Or addie? Or someone else?

Btw, we need to do something about trying to discuss more Islam in the thread and avoid uploading weird vids...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    Walaikumassalaam.

I'm cool man, I thought hibz wanted to do it lol... But I'm confused... Do you wanna do it? Or addie? Or someone else?

Btw, we need to do something about trying to discuss more Islam in the thread and avoid uploading weird vids...
    I think you should do it ... mainly because it may hit 10000 tonight and you know who to talk to etc! :p:

yeah true, there's also swearing and other bad stuff thats being posted on the isoc. Hopefully the new isoc thread will bring in a new start.

ReputationRep:
    NEW ISOC THREAD

Sorry, I'm not that creative, and worked with what we had... I'll add changes if you want em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    Mashallah :yy:
    Mashallah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Badion)
    Ramadan is the best thing that Allah gave to you. You can deserve paradise and He gives you that option EVERY year.

And you say you do not like it, you say it sucks and you deserve hell and suffer!
    Only Allah can judge that.

ReputationRep:
    Ramadan is the best thing that Allah gave to you. You can deserve paradise and He gives you that option EVERY year.

And you say you do not like it, you say it sucks and you deserve hell and suffer!
    Wait, wait. Besides from you not really being coherent (or logical), there's a couple of points that need to be addressed:

1) I didn't. I said I wasn't looking forward to it which isn't the same as saying it sucks.

2) I do actually participate in Ramadan and see the point of it, so really whether I relish the activity is sort of a moot point. Because I do the act, I must gain some sort of enjoyment from it (otherwise why would I do it?) But that doesn't stop the fact that there are aspects to it which I don't enjoy - i.e., the loss of my social life.

3) Who the bloody hell do you think you are to tell me you hope I die painfully and go to hell? What right do you possess to issue that death wish?! You ignorant fool - luckily you're only young, so you've still got some time to mature before being unleashed on society as a whole.

ReputationRep:
    you die in suffer and go to hell, InshaAllah

erm bit harsh! i swear this was supposed to be a nice thread :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidona)
    Wait, wait. Besides from you not really being coherent (or logical), there's a couple of points that need to be addressed:

1) I didn't. I said I wasn't looking forward to it which isn't the same as saying it sucks.

2) I do actually participate in Ramadan and see the point of it, so really whether I relish the activity is sort of a moot point. Because I do the act, I must gain some sort of enjoyment from it (otherwise why would I do it?) But that doesn't stop the fact that there are aspects to it which I don't enjoy - i.e., the loss of my social life.

3) Who the bloody hell do you think you are to tell me you hope I die painfully and go to hell? What right do you possess to issue that death wish?! You ignorant fool - luckily you're only young, so you've still got some time to mature before being unleashed on society as a whole.
    Allah says to do not try to get lifes enjoyment, do you get what I mean?

ReputationRep:
    Ramadan - putting the slim back into muslim.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I meant it is wrong to think like that and I do not what you meant when you said "sucks" if I misunderstood it, then sorry. But I still think you are in wrong way.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.