Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Should probably request a temporary ban from this website; such a waste of time. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    Should probably request a temporary ban from this website; such a waste of time. :no:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :ninjagirl:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    respect:gangster:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    I think I should too. :sad:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    respect:gangster:
    :bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

:banana2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    W/Salaam

aww ...you ok now?
    Nopes :sad:

Better though :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    :rofl: Sorry,that just cracked me up :p:

How're you doing today?(Apart from the head injury of course :p:)
    Buahaha! Its okkay :p: Not just you, but everyone who actually witnessed my head being almost broken laughed their heads off :p: because had gone to an iftar party :mad: and I cpuldnt really cry or whine there :p:

I dint react much so people though i lost my mind :p:
    I'm okkay, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    maybe it was a sign from Allah. :dontknow:

warning you that you're eating too much...or not enough. :eyebrow:
    buahaha! I hope not :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Aight cool

Anyways, Eid almost next week :eek:

Btw, Monoux is excellent. And excellent people go to excellent colleges. Maybe that's how you guessed before I enrolled :rolleyes:
    I go Monoux

A2, what subjects you doing?

ReputationRep:
    ok, so today is lailatul qadars night
    just thought if i can do the nights prayer, better than i did
    gosh
    i think i am gonna stay awake tonight, till the dawn, just read the quran and prayyyy to my beloved god

god are you listening?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    Buahaha! Its okkay :p: Not just you, but everyone who actually witnessed my head being almost broken laughed their heads off :p: because had gone to an iftar party :mad: and I cpuldnt really cry or whine there :p:

I dint react much so people though i lost my mind :p:
    I'm okkay, wbu?
    :rofl: That cracks me up even more...I suppose it'd have looked a BIT bad if you started crying your eyes out there :p:

Well,you did almost lose your mind,in a sense :awesome: They probably thought you'd become numbed by the hit :p:

I'm great thanks,just working on my UCAS application at the moment :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by loveina)
    ok, so today is lailatul qadars night
    just thought if i can do the nights prayer, better than i did
    gosh
    i think i am gonna stay awake tonight, till the dawn, just read the quran and prayyyy to my beloved god

god are you listening?
    He's always listening

ReputationRep:
    I've been banned for so long i forgot how there where quite a few Tsr members who are Islamophobists.

It's literally like me againsts 6-7 other members in that thread about the EDL protests in front of the mosque in Harrow.

I should have just worked on my Ps :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    I've been banned for so long i forgot how there where quite a few Tsr members who are Islamophobists.

It's literally like me againsts 6-7 other members in that thread about the EDL protests in front of the mosque in Harrow.

I should have just worked on my Ps :sigh:
    Bro,you should just stay out of such threads :yep: I fell into an argument about the Israeli attack on the Palestinians once,only got out of it when the thread was deleted...it's best to stay out of such matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    He's always listening
    how do u know?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Bro,you should just stay out of such threads :yep: I fell into an argument about the Israeli attack on the Palestinians once,only got out of it when the thread was deleted...it's best to stay out of such matters
    I know...I stayed out of threads like these, but the OP who made the thread is actrually a FOOL cos there wa salreayd a thread on the issue (which was going well) and he decided to make another thread in a view which was extremely biased.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1031159

This is the thread. Watch how the Anti-Islamist calvary arrive when i comment.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by loveina)
    how do u know?:confused:
    Because He's listened to me everytime I've prayed to get good grades...twice I've prayed to get top grades,and I've got them :yep: Of course I've worked hard for them,but I've got a feeling that He's been there all along...

When it seems like He's not listening and your prayers are not being answered,it's only because His decisions are for your betterment

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.