Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Should probably request a temporary ban from this website; such a waste of time. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    Should probably request a temporary ban from this website; such a waste of time. :no:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :ninjagirl:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    respect:gangster:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    I think I should too. :sad:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    respect:gangster:
    :bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

:banana2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    W/Salaam

aww ...you ok now?
    Nopes :sad:

Better though :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    :rofl: Sorry,that just cracked me up :p:

How're you doing today?(Apart from the head injury of course :p:)
    Buahaha! Its okkay :p: Not just you, but everyone who actually witnessed my head being almost broken laughed their heads off :p: because had gone to an iftar party :mad: and I cpuldnt really cry or whine there :p:

I dint react much so people though i lost my mind :p:
    I'm okkay, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    maybe it was a sign from Allah. :dontknow:

warning you that you're eating too much...or not enough. :eyebrow:
    buahaha! I hope not :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Aight cool

Anyways, Eid almost next week :eek:

Btw, Monoux is excellent. And excellent people go to excellent colleges. Maybe that's how you guessed before I enrolled :rolleyes:
    I go Monoux

A2, what subjects you doing?

ReputationRep:
    ok, so today is lailatul qadars night
    just thought if i can do the nights prayer, better than i did
    gosh
    i think i am gonna stay awake tonight, till the dawn, just read the quran and prayyyy to my beloved god

god are you listening?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    Buahaha! Its okkay :p: Not just you, but everyone who actually witnessed my head being almost broken laughed their heads off :p: because had gone to an iftar party :mad: and I cpuldnt really cry or whine there :p:

I dint react much so people though i lost my mind :p:
    I'm okkay, wbu?
    :rofl: That cracks me up even more...I suppose it'd have looked a BIT bad if you started crying your eyes out there :p:

Well,you did almost lose your mind,in a sense :awesome: They probably thought you'd become numbed by the hit :p:

I'm great thanks,just working on my UCAS application at the moment :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by loveina)
    ok, so today is lailatul qadars night
    just thought if i can do the nights prayer, better than i did
    gosh
    i think i am gonna stay awake tonight, till the dawn, just read the quran and prayyyy to my beloved god

god are you listening?
    He's always listening

ReputationRep:
    I've been banned for so long i forgot how there where quite a few Tsr members who are Islamophobists.

It's literally like me againsts 6-7 other members in that thread about the EDL protests in front of the mosque in Harrow.

I should have just worked on my Ps :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    I've been banned for so long i forgot how there where quite a few Tsr members who are Islamophobists.

It's literally like me againsts 6-7 other members in that thread about the EDL protests in front of the mosque in Harrow.

I should have just worked on my Ps :sigh:
    Bro,you should just stay out of such threads :yep: I fell into an argument about the Israeli attack on the Palestinians once,only got out of it when the thread was deleted...it's best to stay out of such matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    He's always listening
    how do u know?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Bro,you should just stay out of such threads :yep: I fell into an argument about the Israeli attack on the Palestinians once,only got out of it when the thread was deleted...it's best to stay out of such matters
    I know...I stayed out of threads like these, but the OP who made the thread is actrually a FOOL cos there wa salreayd a thread on the issue (which was going well) and he decided to make another thread in a view which was extremely biased.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1031159

This is the thread. Watch how the Anti-Islamist calvary arrive when i comment.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by loveina)
    how do u know?:confused:
    Because He's listened to me everytime I've prayed to get good grades...twice I've prayed to get top grades,and I've got them :yep: Of course I've worked hard for them,but I've got a feeling that He's been there all along...

When it seems like He's not listening and your prayers are not being answered,it's only because His decisions are for your betterment

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.