Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    I know...I stayed out of threads like these, but the OP who made the thread is actrually a FOOL cos there wa salreayd a thread on the issue (which was going well) and he decided to make another thread in a view which was extremely biased.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1031159

This is the thread. Watch how the Anti-Islamist calvary arrive when i comment.
    I see what you mean bro...but this is EXACTLY what some of these threads are for...not to promote discussion,but to rile up people :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    Wassup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    I see what you mean bro...but this is EXACTLY what some of these threads are for...not to promote discussion,but to rile up people :yep:
    There's some support now coming from other users. I think i'm gonna silent tip-toe out of the thread and let the other users deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand the point in all these protests anyway. they(some people/racists etc) come calling for trouble:dontknow:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    There's some support now coming from other users. I think i'm gonna silent tip-toe out of the thread and let the other users deal with it.
    Your cavalry has arrived :p: Good idea man,that's the sensible thing to do :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I don't understand the point in all these protests anyway. they(some people/racists etc) come calling for trouble:dontknow:
    dont start it
    if they wanna do that, let them
    i used to be one of them
    but i found my way

ReputationRep:
    don't start what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Because He's listened to me everytime I've prayed to get good grades...twice I've prayed to get top grades,and I've got them :yep: Of course I've worked hard for them,but I've got a feeling that He's been there all along...

When it seems like He's not listening and your prayers are not being answered,it's only because His decisions are for your betterment
    i always feel that he is not here wid me

ReputationRep:
    Wassup
    PMed
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    don't start what?
    well u said : I don't understand the point in all these protests anyway. they(some people/racists etc) come calling for trouble.
    just think if u start to talk bout them
    then we start to mock them, we are then gonna talk negative things about them,:confused:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by loveina)
    i always feel that he is not here wid me
    I've felt that sometimes...but then I've thought,why does it seem like I'm not getting my prayers answered?I've then thought long and hard about it,and eventually I've come up with a better way of things progressing than what I requested...Allah knows best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveina)
    well u said : I don't understand the point in all these protests anyway. they(some people/racists etc) come calling for trouble.
    just think if u start to talk bout them
    then we start to mock them, we are then gonna talk negative things about them,:confused:

fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Your cavalry has arrived :p: Good idea man,that's the sensible thing to do :yep:
    :ninja:

Anyways how's ramadan going for everyone.

Edit: Btw while i was banned i was still looking at TSR threads and noticed there were a couple of users on this thread who were As students in Monoux....So if any of you guys see this Pm or contact me as i could help you out with anything (especially if you're doing any of Bio,chem,maths, phsychology, Economics,Stats, Further maths, Buisness studies)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    That cracks me up even more...I suppose it'd have looked a BIT bad if you started crying your eyes out there

Well,you did almost lose your mind,in a sense They probably thought you'd become numbed by the hit

I'm great thanks,just working on my UCAS application at the moment
    :rofl: Ofcourse, i was just like OUCH, WTF was that? :confused: and then i closed my eyes and shutted up. My mom came running just incase there was blood or something :p: But Alhamdulilah, it was just swollen but it still hurts bad:o:

LOL :p: I surely did. My friend got ice cubes and stuff just incase I fainted :p:

It was a quite a funny scene :awe:

Oh, which uni are you planning to apply?

ReputationRep:
    especially if you're doing any of Bio,chem,maths, phsychology, Economics,Stats, Further maths, Buisness studies
    Woah! Is that how many subjects your taking ?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    :rofl: Ofcourse, i was just like OUCH, WTF was that? :confused: and then i closed my eyes and shutted up. My mom came running just incase there was blood or something :p: But Alhamdulilah, it was just swollen but it still hurts bad:o:

LOL :p: I surely did. My friend got ice cubes and stuff just incase I fainted :p:

It was a quite a funny scene :awe:

Oh, which uni are you planning to apply?
    Haha Should've filmed it :p:

Just kiddin,it's good to know that you're alright

So far I've got Imperial,King's,Hull-York and Bristol...but this is just a provisional list,it might change I'm not working on the application now,have switched to Chemistry work,which is just as bad :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Woah! Is that how many subjects your taking ?
    Nooo LOL

I'm only taking 3 of them to A2, I've just got a lot of close friends who got top grades in those subjects and they would be happy to help out younger students.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.