Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Nooo LOL

I'm only taking 3 of them to A2, I've just got a lot of close friends who got top grades in those subjects and they would be happy to help out younger students.
    Oh, lol!

I'm guessing your taking Biology, Chemistry and Maths for A2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Haha Should've filmed it :p:

Just kiddin,it's good to know that you're alright

So far I've got Imperial,King's,Hull-York and Bristol...but this is just a provisional list,it might change I'm not working on the application now,have switched to Chemistry work,which is just as bad :sigh:
    Everyone said that :sigh: :p:

hehe, thanks

oooooooooooooooooh, gud luck with that Haha, I've seen how students break their heads with chem work :hahaha:

I usually study when I'm not able to sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Oh, lol!

I'm guessing your taking Biology, Chemistry and Maths for A2.
    :yes:...the three ledge subjects.

I've gotta pull off AAB-AAA in A2. My As grades were not too good so i'm retaking a few modules in Jan.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    Everyone said that :sigh: :p:

hehe, thanks

oooooooooooooooooh, gud luck with that Haha, I've seen how students break their heads with chem work :hahaha:

I usually study when I'm not able to sleep
    Thankfully I'm not smashing my head off my table right now,since the work is straightforward,just need to make some notes...It's only in for Tuesday,but I'm finishing it off now because I'm very lazy in the weekdays :embarrassed:

I suppose you don't study very often then :p: What are you doing at the moment?I don't quite know how the system works where you're living
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

I've gotta pull off AAB-AAA in A2. My As grades were not too good so i'm retaking a few modules in Jan.
    What about Physics :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    What about Physics :hmmm:
    physics is great, but are you telling me that you're feeling physics more than Bio, chem or maths

ReputationRep:

I'm also taking those three subjects for A2, was thinking of doing an additional AS (AS Physics) but as kings don't really need this extra AS for Biomed, I thought I might as well leave it, don't want to put add more pressure during my A2 year.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    physics is great, but are you telling me that you're feeling physics more than Bio, chem or maths
    I'm feeling Physics waaay more than Maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Thankfully I'm not smashing my head off my table right now,since the work is straightforward,just need to make some notes...It's only in for Tuesday,but I'm finishing it off now because I'm very lazy in the weekdays :embarrassed:

I suppose you don't study very often then :p: What are you doing at the moment?I don't quite know how the system works where you're living
    Oooh its okkay, good enough

I'm on holidays till now :p: We have ramadan off in KSA I'll start on the 10th october. Yep, you guessed right; I dont study often. Just at the last minute :yep: I managed the grades ABC at AS levels though I now realise that A2 is going to be tough so I should start studying from now :sad: What a bummer :sigh: But I do study when i need to :embarrassed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    I'm also taking those three subjects for A2, was thinking of doing an additional AS (AS Physics) but as kings don't really need this extra AS for Biomed, I thought I might as well leave it, don't want to put add more pressure during my A2 year.
    I was thinking of adding FurtherMaths or Economics as another As, but then i thought the same thing as you. I'd much rather now work hard on my 3 A2's and pull out better grades.

Anyways Salam everyone I'm gonna go now and check out this new FIFA 10 demo everyone is on about. :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    I'm feeling Physics waaay more than Maths
    Maths is my favourite out of all subjects.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oooh its okkay, good enough

I'm on holidays till now :p: We have ramadan off in KSA I'll start on the 10th october. Yep, you guessed right; I dont study often. Just at the last minute :yep: I managed the grades ABC at AS levels though I now realise that A2 is going to be tough so I should start studying from now :sad: What a bummer :sigh: But I do study when i need to :embarrassed:
    You're still on holidays?!:eek: I started on 7th of September,so more than a month before you :mad: I think I might move to KSA,get the whole of Ramadan off :yep: I don't really study much when we have no exams,just do my homework properly and practice calculations etc...then a month before the exams I start working like crazy :yep:

I've finished my Chemistry assignment :awesome: Back to UCAS :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Maths is my favourite out of all subjects.
    I got my best mark in Maths,but prefer Physics,so I've dropped it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    You're still on holidays?!:eek: I started on 7th of September,so more than a month before you :mad: I think I might move to KSA,get the whole of Ramadan off :yep: I don't really study much when we have no exams,just do my homework properly and practice calculations etc...then a month before the exams I start working like crazy :yep:

I've finished my Chemistry assignment :awesome: Back to UCAS :sigh:
    HAHAHA! yes, I'm on hols and awfully bored :p: awww, poor you :console:

ANyways, I have this iftar party again, this time for 100 people and I'm on TSR. I should leave before my mom takes the router off

Off to cut 12 kg of fruit chat :sigh: :ciao:

Have a nice iftar

ReputationRep:
    where's KSA?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

ANyways, I have this iftar party again, this time for 100 people and I'm on TSR. I should leave before my mom takes the router off

Have a nice iftar
    TSR'll keep you entertained :p:

100 people :eek: We had like 5 people round yesterday and I thought that was bad enough :p:

Bye :shakehand: Same to you!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)
    where's KSA?
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

DUH :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh

ReputationRep:

Have a nice iftar
    :poke:

Hello again!

:eek3: you must be a genorous host if you have iftar parties for 100 people! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    where's KSA?
    :facepalm2:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.