ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    you'll get it eventually...

why do you want one?
    tsr is becoming an distraction :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkzz)
    tsr is becoming an distraction :]
    lol i got a temp ban before exams so i could revise...i ended up lurking on here anyway:p:

ReputationRep:
    lol i got a temp ban before exams so i could revise...i ended up lurking on here anyway:p:
    hahaa, i said to ban me a few days ago

ReputationRep:
    Hum.

ReputationRep:
    hahaa, i said to ban me a few days ago
    yh lol...it takes a while

ReputationRep:
    yh lol...it takes a while
    lol yeah :o:

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah :o:
    so is it permanent or temporary only?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    TSR'll keep you entertained :p:

100 people :eek: We had like 5 people round yesterday and I thought that was bad enough :p:

Bye :shakehand: Same to you!
    Hahahaha! :p:

Well, I can say I'm used to it

ppffft, it was soo tiring....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo156)
    :poke:

Hello again!

:eek3: you must be a genorous host if you have iftar parties for 100 people! :p:
    haha, yep used to it now :p: We're doing this since 3 years :p:

ReputationRep:
    :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :ninjagirl:
    A ninja must not show their hair!
    Especially not at suhoor. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
    :rofl: Muslims are allowed to protest elsewhere yet others outside a mosque is barbaric.
    Sorry to go off topic and as i don't want to quote you in the other thread, what did you mean by this?

At the time there were too many people quoting me and i couldn't respond to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Sorry to go off topic and as i don't want to quote you in the other thread, what did you mean by this?

At the time there were too many people quoting me and i couldn't respond to everyone.
    Ah, no worries. Basically, although it could easily offend for people to protest outside a mosque, it's weird how many things Muslims themselves do they aren't very self-reflective upon yet notice mistakes easily in others. Obviously, that's a very generalised statement and not only Muslims are guilty of it, but yeah, I'm hoping you get the idea.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, no worries. Basically, although it could easily offend for people to protest outside a mosque, it's weird how many things Muslims themselves do they aren't very self-reflective upon yet notice mistakes easily in others. Obviously, that's a very generalised statement and not only Muslims are guilty of it, but yeah, I'm hoping you get the idea.
    I tottally get your idea

but i was responding to thread as from this approach.... if a racist group of mobs wanted to stir up tension, the best place would be the mosque..So no wonders you had the hostile young muslims rioting.

Not to say I'm against protesting anywhere and also i do not condone the rioting.

And at the time you were quoting me i had like 6 other anti-islamists members quoting me trying to pick apart my response (it wasn't helpful that i had a Muslim joining in).

ReputationRep:
    I tottally get your idea

but i was responding to thread as from this approach.... if a racist group of mobs wanted to stir up tension, the best place would be the mosque..So no wonders you had the hostile young muslims rioting.

Not to say I'm against protesting anywhere and also i do not condone the rioting.

And at the time you were quoting me i had like 6 other anti-islamists members quoting me trying to pick apart my response (it wasn't helpful that i had a Muslim joining in).
    My intention wasn't to pick apart your response as such, but rather a more general statement as I did see where you were coming from. However, I don't think religion should matter when considering who was 'joining in', just that there was another person added to the list which wasn't helpful. Again, that's just my opinion. Feel free to criticise it. = )

Your description of the mob was pretty amusing. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    My intention wasn't to pick apart your response as such, but rather a more general statement as I did see where you were coming from. However, I don't think religion should matter when considering who was 'joining in', just that there was another person added to the list which wasn't helpful. Again, that's just my opinion. Feel free to criticise it. = )

Your description of the mob was pretty amusing. :laugh:
    I won't criticise, it's ramadan and i don't want to engage in something negative

And as for the bold, if you've watched past videos, the EDL group look more like football hooligans than a legitimate group.

Anyways I'm gonna stop with this topic.

ReputationRep:
    I won't criticise, it's ramadan and i don't want to engage in something negative

And as for the bold, if you've watched past videos, the EDL group look more like football hooligans than a legitimate group.

Anyways I'm gonna stop with this topic.
    Agreed. :shakehand:
    [Queue rolling of tumbleweed.]

I have a friend who'd fit in perfectly with that group when he has short hair, but he just resorts to not cutting it.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. :shakehand:
    [Queue rolling of tumbleweed.]

I have a friend who'd fit in perfectly with that group when he has short hair, but he just resorts to not cutting it.
    :rofl:

It's quiet, where's everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

It's quiet, where's everyone else?
    Secretly eating hoping nobody will find them.
    Oh yeah, we're on to them, but little do they know...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.