The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8980
I have to go on Monday. It's a long story.
FinalFlash
No, but i don't hate it because in some respect it's the opposite of Respiration.

if its the opposite of respiration...something you love...then shouldnt you hate it?

:awesome:
someperson
if its the opposite of respiration...something you love...then shouldnt you hate it?

:awesome:

No. :rolleyes:
Malsy

you have a test?:confused:
FinalFlash
No. :rolleyes:

lol ok:p:
Malsy

We need more posts .... Im sure we could do with a long story! :teeth: :p:
farhan
lol yeah, sometimes I find myself supporting scummy Manchester United or hoping they don't concede any goals for the sake of my fantasy football thing.

for example, my latest points currently is: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/eventhist.mc?id=6744

you can see Vermaelen got points for scoring, though most of my players aren't playing at the moment which is why they have 0. what team do you support?

Ah thats pretty cool. I support "scummy" Man Utd! It's practically my local team. Gunna kick Citys ass tomorrow! They don't have Adebayor either :smile:
Consilio Et Animis
Ah thats pretty cool. I support "scummy" Man Utd! It's practically my local team. Gunna kick Citys ass tomorrow! They don't have Adebayor either :smile:

Adebayor :rant:
Reply 8988
where have the last 4 hours gone?!?!:frown::frown::frown:
Consilio Et Animis
GET OUT :talkhand:

They might win if Tevez plays. :gah:
up
FinalFlash
Adebayor :rant:

I don't go around hating on other teams and players but I think he was way out of order last week. He did a Usain Bolt across the pitch lol. Knowing that they're gunna be soo pissed at him already and then doing that just shows his stupidity really. Worst thing is he's actually not a bad player. Poor Van Persie tho, boot in face is never nice!

Still good for us tho. Manchester will probably be sooo packed out tomorrow with all the Asians out for Eid on Wimmy road lol and then the derby on too!!
Flavity
^^ Good song that.

Just 'cause it's all in your head
Doesn't mean it has to be in mine
Don't believe what you said
Still can't get it out of my mind

I've tried to find myself in approval
I've already been there already done that
It got me nowhere it brought me nothing
But a good place to hide in no one to confide in now

I guess you're the only one that nobody changes
I guess you're the only one that will never change faces
I guess you're the only one

-Only One -Lifehouse

You know the world can see us
In a way that's different than who we are
Creating space between us
'Till we're separate hearts
But your faith it gives me strength
Strength to believe

We're breakin' free

:rofl:
Consilio Et Animis
I don't go around hating on other teams and players but I think he was way out of order last week. He did a Usain Bolt across the pitch lol. Knowing that they're gunna be soo pissed at him already and then doing that just shows his stupidity really. Worst thing is he's actually not a bad player. Poor Van Persie tho, boot in face is never nice!

Still good for us tho. Manchester will probably be sooo packed out tomorrow with all the Asians out for Eid on Wimmy road lol and then the derby on too!!

That was the most running i've seen Adebayor do :rofl:
:hi: ...again.
We neeed more posts!!

Come ON people!
We'll make it to 10 000. :yes:
Reply 8997
4 PM already. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH
:woo:
Malsy
4 PM already. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

:eek: i didnt even realise..

im off everyone...happy spamming:p: