Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zircom)
    Yeah most of it is done but I'm gonna go again tomorrow for some more shoppin :p:
    Oh dear lord, have fun with that. :tongue:

I dislike shopping very much so, unless I go alone with an intention or with someone who doesn't take an infinite amount of time. Seriously, JUST HURRY UP! It's sooo annoying randomly waiting for goodness knows how long in the same shop. :shifty:
    I don't mind just going randomly though. Running around shopping centres, talking to people, screaming every now and again, dressing up like complete retards, going up the down escalators, and so on and so forth. :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Mask Of Sanity)

I dislike shopping very much so, unless I go alone with an intention or with someone who doesn't take an infinite amount of time. Seriously, JUST HURRY UP! It's sooo annoying randomly waiting for goodness knows how long in the same shop. :shifty:
    I don't mind just going randomly though. Running around shopping centres, talking to people, screaming every now and again, dressing up like complete retards, going up the down escalators, and so on and so forth. :woo:
    :yep: :yep: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I think we'll finish this thread before 10,000 posts in perfect time for Eid.

ReputationRep:

Oh dear... This sounds like something my dad would say. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    :yep: :yep: :yep:
    Approval! Thank the Lord!

It's like, you look at 10 dozen of the same item in a dozen different shops but in the end you go back and buy the first thing you tried on! That, or, attempting to drill in that this top looks just as nice as the 30 others you've tried on. The worst is, for some odd reason, you must stand by throughout and going elsewhere whilst hours are taken upon deciding is worthy of hell.

:rant:

ReputationRep:

If only all girls were the same as you. :lovedup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flavity)
    Oh dear... This sounds like something my dad would say. :p:
    My dad does say it. I join him. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Please be my sister.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baboo.)
    If only all girls were the same as you. :lovedup:
    Don't worry, we'll get there!
    Eventually. :erm:

Please be my sister.
    Technically, being Muslims, we already are, lol. But, we'll go through a legal ceremony to certify it. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Such an un-girly thing to do! How can you not like shopping...!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, we'll get there!
    Eventually. :erm:
    I don't think so. :no: Some girls are hopeless. Your husband will be one lucky guy though!

Technically, being Muslims, we already are, lol. But, we'll go through a legal ceremony to certify it. :proud:
    What sort of ceremony? WILL WE HAVE A BIG CAKE?

ReputationRep:
    Such an un-girly thing to do! How can you not like shopping...!
    Aha. I don't mind it, if I have something I want to buy or just a random outing to have a bit of a laugh and possibly find something whilst I'm at it, but generally, no no nooo! :eek3:

I'd drag you out without giving you time to doll up.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so. :no: Some girls are hopeless. Your husband will be one lucky guy though!
    :rofl: Thanks, remind me to rep you for that aha. But, I honestly can't imagine myself getting married, can you? Such a weird thought. Everybody (including myself) just imagine me as a student foreberrr!

What sort of ceremony? WILL WE HAVE A BIG CAKE?
    WE'LL HAVE A BIG BLACK AND WHITE CAKE DEDICATED TO THE KING AND QUEEN OF CLUB'S AND SPADE'S, RESPECTIVELY. :jester:

ReputationRep:
    Aha. I don't mind it, if I have something I want to buy or just a random outing to have a bit of a laugh and possibly find something whilst I'm at it, but generally, no no nooo! :eek3:

I'd drag you out without giving you time to doll up.
    Shopping is fun!!!!!!

I don't always doll up when going out shopping... actually its always just jeans and any old top aha.

Dolling up is reserved for special occasions :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Thanks, remind me to rep you for that aha. But, I honestly can't imagine myself getting married, can you? Such a weird thought. Everybody (including myself) just imagine me as a student foreberrr!
    I can definitely imagine myself married actually haha. I can't wait to be a father, honestly!

WE'LL HAVE A BIG BLACK AND WHITE CAKE DEDICATED TO THE KING AND QUEEN OF CLUB'S AND SPADE'S, RESPECTIVELY. :jester:
    I wish I knew the words to this song then I could sing and laugh with you :jester:

ReputationRep:
    Shopping is fun!!!!!!

I don't always doll up when going out shopping... actually its always just jeans and any old top aha.

Dolling up is reserved for special occasions :yep:
    Shopping can be fun. There. I agreed. Happy? Lol. :tongue:

Even on special occasions, I'd probably annoy you a fair bit.
    My dolling up consists of tonnes of eyeliner in abnormal styles, and that's about it. XD

ReputationRep:
    I can definitely imagine myself married actually haha. I can't wait to be a father, honestly!
    The sleepless nights, the constant crying, persistent requirements, the changing of nappies and putrid smell, the dreams of wanting to walk along a line of babies shattered... I kid, honestly. Aha, I do wish you all the best.

I can wait to be a mother though, if it ever comes to it. :tongue:

I wish I knew the words to this song then I could sing and laugh with you :jester:
    It wasn't a song... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Approval! Thank the Lord!

It's like, you look at 10 dozen of the same item in a dozen different shops but in the end you go back and buy the first thing you tried on! That, or, attempting to drill in that this top looks just as nice as the 30 others you've tried on. The worst is, for some odd reason, you must stand by throughout and going elsewhere whilst hours are taken upon deciding is worthy of hell.

:rant:
    :ditto:

I thought you were a boy before ... must be the common sense that you have.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Shopping can be fun. There. I agreed. Happy? Lol. :tongue:

Even on special occasions, I'd probably annoy you a fair bit.
    My dolling up consists of tonnes of eyeliner in abnormal styles, and that's about it. XD
    Forget everything I just said!!!! :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yusufu)
    How's it going Mo? Been a while! :eek:
    Alrite there Yusuf ... blimey it has!!!

Im good thanks, what about you? what you upto now?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.