Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo156)
    :ditto:

I thought you were a boy before ... must be the common sense that you have.

:p:
    Yep, the common sense is definitely what doesn't make me a boy.

I get that an awful lot though. It can either lead to very amusing or surprisingly awkward situations...

ReputationRep:
    Forget everything I just said!!!! :creep:

Hah! Well, if you don't find the following fun, you're just a killjoy. :tongue:

Running around shopping centres, talking to people, screaming every now and again, dressing up like complete retards, going up the down escalators, and so on and so forth.
    Shopping doesn't necessarily mean for clothes or footwear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mask Of Sanity)

I get that an awful lot though. It can either lead to very amusing or surprisingly awkward situations...
    yeah ... you dont have it :awesome:

oh .... :poke:

ReputationRep:
    Hah! Well, if you don't find the following fun, you're just a killjoy. :tongue:

Shopping doesn't necessarily mean for clothes or footwear.

Yes you're right ... I forgot to take into account shopping for USB sticks and greggs pasties! :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah ... you dont have it :awesome:

oh .... :poke:
    If that prevents me from being a guy, so be it. :cool:

ReputationRep:

Yes you're right ... I forgot to take into account shopping for USB sticks and greggs pasties! :p:
    Hah! USB sticks are the shizzle. -insert uber cool USB advert I cannot find-

I suggest going to JD's and kicking footballs to 'test' them and dressing up whilst bluntly imitating chavs and skidding on the well polished floor.

They throw you out. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Hah! USB sticks are the shizzle. -insert uber cool USB advert I cannot find-

I suggest going to JD's and kicking footballs to 'test' them and dressing up whilst bluntly imitating chavs and skidding on the well polished floor.

They throw you out. :sad:
    :awesome:

lol ... I always do wonder who would buy those awful overpriced plain mckenzie tops! :p:

:eek3: no ways!!!!

ReputationRep:

lol ... I always do wonder who would buy those awful overpriced plain mckenzie tops! :p:

:eek3: no ways!!!!
    -raises guilty hand-

I'm afraid that'd be me. I'm the culprit behind such an evil deed, but I've moved on, oh yes. It's all about Henleys now. :cool:

:yikes: YES WAY! Some nerve they have. Let's go throw paper balls at them. Oh yeah, we're hardcore gangstas bro.

ReputationRep:
    -raises guilty hand-

I'm afraid that'd be me. I'm the culprit behind such an evil deed, but I've moved on, oh yes. It's all about Henleys now. :cool:

:yikes: YES WAY! Some nerve they have. Let's go throw paper balls at them. Oh yeah, we're hardcore gangstas bro.
    :eek3:

I can't believe there is someone who would do that *shakes head in disgust*

Henleys? :poke:

Yeah we are ....anyways Im off now

take care, salams

:poke:

ReputationRep:
    :eek3:

I can't believe there is someone who would do that *shakes head in disgust*

Henleys? :poke:

Yeah we are ....anyways Im off now

take care, salams

:poke:
    Aha, goodnight. Sweet dreams about clothes shopping. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I came in this thread during the start of Ramadan..
    and now i come near the end..
    Hi guys
    I've also got some good news to share mashallah my little annoying brother whos nearly 14 finished his hafiz Quran the other day so they had a dua thing at the mosque..
    I'm not overall religious or anything but i was so happy that i cried i guess I just realize how wow this achievement is mashallah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheeko)
    Hi guys
    I've also got some good news to share mashallah my little annoying brother whos nearly 14 finished his hafiz Quran the other day so they had a dua thing at the mosque..
    I'm not overall religious or anything but i was so happy that i cried i guess I just realize how wow this achievement is mashallah.
    That is amazing, and only at 14. Mashallah indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Mashallah, above, :yep:

ReputationRep:
    The sleepless nights, the constant crying, persistent requirements, the changing of nappies and putrid smell, the dreams of wanting to walk along a line of babies shattered... I kid, honestly. Aha, I do wish you all the best.

I can wait to be a mother though, if it ever comes to it. :tongue:
    Hah, most of that will be the mother's responsibility. :ninja: And I'll buy earplugs. :top2: We won't put him/her in another room though - I've seen enough American horror movies. =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheeko)
    Hi guys
    MashAllah. Impressive. It might help you to become more religious too inshAllah.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baboo.)
    MashAllah. Impressive. It might help you to become more religious too inshAllah.

how big has your rep gone:eek:

ReputationRep:
    You're de legend who studied Mathematics at Cambridge, aren't you? :gah:
    Gosh, wow. Firstly, for taking Maths, then, for studying Maths at Cambridge! You must be a genius and a half and then some. -dies in amazement-
    I'm going to take your autograph one day. :daydreaming:

Actually, sixth form kind of sucks too. REAL school, before sixth, was definitely the bestest.
    I'm not sure about university choices yet though, but, I think I may be applying to Cambridge over Oxford actually. :tongue: I'm kind of stuck as to which college. = (
    Imperial, Leeds, and another choice yet to decide upon.
    For the fifth, Circus and Physical Performance at Bath Spa University. :awesome:
    :eek3: What have you heard?! lol. Been quite a while since someone was this impressed with my degree :p:.

Sixth form was good. Still in school but with a lot more freedom than in the lower years. And once your univ offers start coming in, it gets even better! :woo: I suppose it depends on the sixth form. I've heard that my old sixth form has stamped out a lot of the nonsense they used to let us get up to. Don't think it'd be quite as much fun now.

Unless you have some definite things you want in a college, my advice would be to pick a central college. The ones further out are nice but location can get annoying. Having said that, if you want to increase your chances of an en suite room in your 1st year and above, pick Robinson like I did!
    What subject? Is Circus and Physical Performance at Bath Spa University a real course?

ReputationRep:
    Alrite there Yusuf ... blimey it has!!!

Im good thanks, what about you? what you upto now?
    Im OK Alh. Ramadan's gone nicely so far. Can't believe its almost over!
    At this moment in time I am wondering why my room is sooooo damn cold. Heaters are required.:yep:

ReputationRep:

I thought you were a dude as well! :o: Must be your username that's throwing people off. :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.