Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baboo.)
    Hah, most of that will be the mother's responsibility. :ninja: And I'll buy earplugs. :top2: We won't put him/her in another room though - I've seen enough American horror movies. =/
    Do you want to be slaughtered?

I say make an android. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yusufu)
    :eek3: What have you heard?! lol. Been quite a while since someone was this impressed with my degree :p:.

Sixth form was good. Still in school but with a lot more freedom than in the lower years. And once your univ offers start coming in, it gets even better! :woo: I suppose it depends on the sixth form. I've heard that my old sixth form has stamped out a lot of the nonsense they used to let us get up to. Don't think it'd be quite as much fun now.

Unless you have some definite things you want in a college, my advice would be to pick a central college. The ones further out are nice but location can get annoying. Having said that, if you want to increase your chances of an en suite room in your 1st year and above, pick Robinson like I did!
    What subject? Is Circus and Physical Performance at Bath Spa University a real course?
    I've heard nothing. :ninja:
    But, it is impressive! It makes other degrees even at Cambridge look mediocre! And and and... I should just g'die in awe. :sogood:

If we get any uni offers. Hopefully. :sad: Even if it has become quite strict though, our sixth form is pretty tight on rules as it is, but, it just pushes you to find more ways of having fun. You don't break the rules, you bend them. When you do break them, you make sure you don't get caught. What nonsense did you get up to, aye? :tongue:

Medicine for me. >.< (Yes, I've decided, shut up mind, shut up!)
    I don't really have anything definite I want, no, but dear lord, an en suite would be a definite preference. The very thought of sharing... :eek3:
    I was thinking Magdalene or Newnham since they both prefer 3 sciences, and for Magdalene they want Maths at A-level. However, I think my mother might like Newnham more for obvious reasons. :laugh:
    Still unsure at the moment though. Would you recommend any college aside from Robinson? Robinson looks scary with all the "high academic potential" stuff they keep quoting. >.<

I thought you were a dude as well! :o: Must be your username that's throwing people off. :p:
    Aha, you did? I can be a dude if you like. :laugh:
    My username's purely innocent.
    NP: Children of Bodom - Mask of Sanity

ReputationRep:
    Sorry what?

You haven't been a member that long iirc, and your rep is quite big. Impressive. Rep are the green gems you have

ReputationRep:
    Same:five:
    Charl gave me them. Although I'm not really bothered about it to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Not if I've found someone who actually wants to be a mother.

Android? Who are we kidding? It's me we're talking about so with my genes, my kids won't be any trouble.
    I want to build an android. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
    I've heard nothing. :ninja:
    But, it is impressive! It makes other degrees even at Cambridge look mediocre! And and and... I should just g'die in awe. :sogood:

If we get any uni offers. Hopefully. :sad: Even if it has become quite strict though, our sixth form is pretty tight on rules as it is, but, it just pushes you to find more ways of having fun. You don't break the rules, you bend them. When you do break them, you make sure you don't get caught. What nonsense did you get up to, aye? :tongue:

Medicine for me. >.< (Yes, I've decided, shut up mind, shut up!)
    I don't really have anything definite I want, no, but dear lord, an en suite would be a definite preference. The very thought of sharing... :eek3:
    I was thinking Magdalene or Newnham since they both prefer 3 sciences, and for Magdalene they want Maths at A-level. However, I think my mother might like Newnham more for obvious reasons. :laugh:
    Still unsure at the moment though. Would you recommend any college aside from Robinson? Robinson looks scary with all the "high academic potential" stuff they keep quoting. >.<

Aha, you did? I can be a dude if you like. :laugh:
    My username's purely innocent.
    NP: Children of Bodom - Mask of Sanity
    lol. I appreciate the adulation! :woo:

Hmm. Example: in our common room we had a sound system which we could use to play whatever CDs and music we wanted at any time including free periods. Year after I left, they put a timer switch on it so it would only work during lunch breaks and before and after school! And a volume limiter.
    We had a little prayer room which was in a part of the school that wasn't used that much. Lots of stuff used to happen there, only a small amount of which was prayer! :cool: Two years ago they moved it to above the staffroom to keep a closer eye on the guys. :rolleyes:

lol. Lots of en suite rooms was my only requirement when I was choosing where to apply! All the colleges look for high academic potential, so don't worry about that. I'll PM you the I-Soc's standard reply to enquiries about medicine and colleges. If I was re-applying I'd apply to one of: Emmanuel, St John's, Gonville & Caius or St Catharine's. And of course Robinson :ninja:. We do halal food.
    I can try put you in touch with medics at colleges you're interested in if you want. Send an email to the address in my PM.

Children of Bodom, eh? :wtf: Nice tune, ruined by all the shouting and screaming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
    I want to build an android. :teeth:
    :poke:

:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo156)

:hmmm:

:wavey:

so quiet in here...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Flavity)

:wavey:

so quiet in here...
    No it's not :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    No it's not :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think something suspicious has occurred between Mackaveli and Melon :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    hmmm.
    What's the significance of the B in your avatar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    Anyone else think something suspicious has occurred between Mackaveli and Melon :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
    Who?

ReputationRep:
    What's the significance of the B in your avatar?

I think it is meant to be a side-heart(shape)...

ReputationRep:
    Who?

users who frequented this thread, quite a bit, and now they've vanished
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Don't poke me :hmmm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)
    users who frequented this thread, quite a bit, and now they've vanished
    I frequent this thread quite a bit :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Don't poke me :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    I frequent this thread quite a bit :awesome:

:rolleyes:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.