:sad:
    whats up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Don't be sad. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
    Aha, I like the vending machine idea. However, our school refuses to get them, nor have they ever had them. :shifty:
    GCSE Maths lessons! Those are 2 years where any teacher we had was teaching in vain. We'd chat/laugh/scream for most of the lesson. I'd be sat at the back with a friend and we'd end up on the floor rolling around in laughter, with rulers stuck in our hair, having rearranged tables, thrown things at students in front, talked to people outside the window, and so on. Luckily, the teacher couldn't really shout at us much since when she asked, we'd have finished the work she'd set. :rofl:

Hey now! Not I, says she who shall not be getting married, but a friend of mine who's getting married in the coming summer (I'm hoping otherwise) was shouted at for it whilst I was looking at the Cambridge website come to think of it. :tongue:

I do have qualifications. Surely with year 6 SATs I'm qualified enough. :teeth:
    But, mebbe, the shouting and screaming can be good for you. I mean, it's worked for me, from black metal to metalcore to melodic death metal to groove metal to folk metal to thrash metal... :woo:

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone else who wants to apply there. But, as soon as I find them, I'll round them up and direct them to you. You're like a walking, talking, Cambridge advert (who's also a genius Mathematician).

I'll be checking that site after Eid. :ninja:
    lol. Maths lessons were awesome. Maths lectures are less than awesome.

Sure. It's not you getting married. It's your "friend". We all believe you...

I think the screaming and shouting has affected your judgement. Year 6 SATs will only get you into Oxford, not neurosurgery! How did you get into metal and such music? Tis tres unusual.

ReputationRep:
    Salam people. :hi:

ReputationRep:
    :lurk:

:hi: hows ramadan going you lot? looking forward to eid? :woo:

i know i personally can't wait :nah: :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Do you actually know Latin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yusufu)
    Do you actually know Latin?
    I wish I did. I just know random phrases. Do you know what my username means?

ReputationRep:
    Intelligence and courage. Sheffield Wednesday eh. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baboo.)
    Intelligence and courage. Sheffield Wednesday eh. :awesome:
    Guess that is quite right but more like "Wisdom and Courage". They're practically the same anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Fraid not. Did it to GCSE but have since forgotten most of it. Not really a language you get to use regularly!

ReputationRep:
    Guess that is quite right but more like "Wisdom and Courage". They're practically the same anyway.
    Oh right. It's Sheffield Wednesday Football Club's motto and they translate it like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flavity)
    Sooooo quiet in here...

Guess whose birthday it is today.... :ninjagirl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

*blows out her candles*

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe theres only a few days left now of this precious month. Gone wayyy too fast! Who knows if I'll be alive to see it again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yusufu)
    Oh. Hmm. Second wrong gender assumption I've made in one day! :confused:

My summer has been slow. Been to a couple of weddings. That's about it!
    haha. ahh well..
    LOL gosh man my mate use to say something really funny..
    "As soon as summer comes white people tend to go on holiday where as pakis round up all the brown people from the area and marry of each other"
    Tell me about it i went to so many wedding this summer..
    Even though it was like 3 weddings.. for each wedding theres like at least 3 days each!

ReputationRep:
    I can't believ the month is almost over!!! When do you guys think Eid's gonna be? Sunday or Monday? I'm putting my money on Monday...

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

Please be Sunday...cannot miss school on Monday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shenzys)
    I can't believ the month is almost over!!! When do you guys think Eid's gonna be? Sunday or Monday? I'm putting my money on Monday...
    Gambling is haraam. :awesome: I really hope it's Monday but most people around here are pretty certain it'll be Sunday.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :yep:

Please be Sunday...cannot miss school on Monday!
    I don't care if it's on Sunday or Monday...since I've got Monday off :awesome:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.