meh cannot fast today.

:console:

your head still hurting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    meh cannot fast today.

:ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I'm living alone at the minute and can never get up for Sehri, so I've been doing 24 hour fasts. The alarm never wakes me up and I asked a friend to call me at sehri time, but that didn't wake me up either. A bomb could go off outside and I'd still sleep through it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACDC)
    I'm living alone at the minute and can never get up for Sehri, so I've been doing 24 hour fasts. The alarm never wakes me up and I asked a friend to call me at sehri time, but that didn't wake me up either. A bomb could go off outside and I'd still sleep through it.
    the last sentence mad me lol =D

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit hungry today..

ReputationRep:
    i'm not that hungry yet...but i do feel a bit sick =(

ReputationRep:
    :lurk:

ReputationRep:
    :popout:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACDC)
    I'm not living alone, but for some reason my parents refuse to wake me up because they think it's my responsibility. And they've started not going back to sleep after sehri either... so there's no excuse. :mad: I should just wake myself up, because it's so hard fasting for 24 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stressworthy)
    I'm not living alone, but for some reason my parents refuse to wake me up because they think it's my responsibility. And they've started not going back to sleep after sehri either... so there's no excuse. :mad: I should just wake myself up, because it's so hard fasting for 24 hours.
    Can't you use an alarm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    Can't you use an alarm?
    I sleep straight through. Or somehow manage to turn it off in my sleep? NOTHING seems to be able to wake me up these days... =/ I might try going to bed earlier and just staying up, like my parents, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I sleep straight through. Or somehow manage to turn it off in my sleep? NOTHING seems to be able to wake me up these days... =/ I might try going to bed earlier and just staying up, like my parents, tbh.
    If you don't need to get up the next morning...just stay up =)

ReputationRep:
    Can't you just use an alarm clock to wake you up ? For god's sake stop relying on your parents...your old enough now. ******* pisses me off when people can't even do a simple task like this on their own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Can't you just use an alarm clock to wake you up ? For god's sake stop relying on your parents...your old enough now. ******* pisses me off when people can't even do a simple task like this on their own.
    I explained it in earlier posts... I'm sorry it offends you so personally. =/ I know myself and what works for me; you don't. No need to be so harsh. Anyway, someperson's suggestion will work for days I don't have to be up early, so I did that last night.

ReputationRep:
    I have a headache :emo:

ReputationRep:
    "the Jews and Chhristians will never be satisfied with you until you follow their religion"

ReputationRep:
    Headache and boredom!! I had no idea food was so entertaining lol

How's everyone doing x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I have a headache :emo:
    It's because:

a) you're fasting
    b) you're on the pc!

ReputationRep:
    Here are some of my fav ramadhan food
    Attached Images

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.