Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! Watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by azn-wonder91)
    ahh right well what did ur mate get? there is the luck factor u know :\ atleast if u keep practising you'll be prepared for anything hehe
    thnku i started preparing today using random stuff on the internet.
    He got an average of 640...I definitely agree with you bout the luck factor...my mate said he guessed more than 50% in the Quantative Reasoning section because he spent way too long on the earlier questions and still got a decent score on it :yep:

Here's a website you might find useful for practice...I've used it a few times and it's proved to be okay

http://medicmix.com/viewPage.php?ID=UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    No, just a bit insane. :stupid:

(Only kidding munchkin, let's make love not war!)

Ooo, what else is traditionally Yemeni? I really like Middle Eastern food, but I guess what you get over here is not so "authentic".
    Watchh itt

Haha "let's make love not war". Ah I can't wait to fast again now, strangly enough :confused: !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Are you being serious?:eek:

Yeah and it STILL hurts:confused:
    Lol i think i should go to bed now as should everyone else!

Up nice and early Allah Hafiz all x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by FreshPrincess1)
    Yeah and it STILL hurts:confused:
    Lol i think i should go to bed now as should everyone else!

Up nice and early Allah Hafiz all x
    Think I'll be off to bed too...

Allah Hafiz

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from taraweeh. Some uncle stood next to me kept burping dhaal flavoured burps thoughout the whole salaah. I can understand one or two but this guy did atleast ten burps per rakaah :lolwut: Don’t want to make you guys sick, but it's just completely disgusting! The burping is not distracting but stinks like no other. I just wish they'd brush their teeth or have some breath mints after Iftaar lol. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Method)
    Just got back from taraweeh. Some uncle stood next to me kept burping dhaal flavoured burps thoughout the whole salaah. I can understand one or two but this guy did atleast ten burps per rakaah :lolwut: Don’t want to make you guys sick, but it's just completely disgusting! The burping is not distracting but stinks like no other. I just wish they'd brush their teeth or have some breath mints after Iftaar lol. :rolleyes:
    haha the smell must've been strong for you to know it was dhaal flavour:p: i feel for you lol

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the rep farhan

ReputationRep:
    How inconsiderate and rude. He's a grown man too; now if it was a kid, perhaps there'd be more leniency there...

You already made me sick. T'is too late, Method. What's done is done. :tongue:

What's dhaal btw?

Oh, and merci beaucoup pour le rep! :redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    Hiiii, phudi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Hiiii, phudi.
    wtf

ReputationRep:
    Hah. I had a guy (around 25) letting out silent curry burps every minute. I think he should've got the hint when I kept covering my mouth every so often to take a deep breath in.

I did move back a few rows after a few rakahs though Thank god.

No worries bro :yy:

ReputationRep:
    wtf
    Hahahaha :borat: :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii, phudi.
    :facepalm: not again...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    :facepalm: not again...
    It's ok, I'm sure he's cool with it. He calls me meaner things, so I'm allowed.

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii, phudi.
    Shnoo phudi? :confused:

Inglish plz;

ReputationRep:
    Wish I was a sub

ReputationRep:
    lol maybe in another thread:p:

ReputationRep:
    gtfo out this thread.
    I'm not mean at all, wtf.

ReputationRep:
    gtfo out this thread.
    I'm not mean at all, wtf.
    You called me a dumb **** on MSN, meanie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    haha the smell must've been strong for you to know it was dhaal flavour:p: i feel for you lol
    Lol, strong is an understatement :p: I keep having flashbacks of the smell. Mentally scarred for life

(Original post by Hunnii)
    How inconsiderate and rude. He's a grown man too; now if it was a kid, perhaps there'd be more leniency there...

You already made me sick. T'is too late, Method. What's done is done. :tongue:

What's dhaal btw?

Oh, and merci beaucoup pour le rep! :redface:
    Yep, quite inconsiderate. Sorry about making you sick :o:

Dhaal is word used for Lentils in asian countries

And no probs, well deserved

(Original post by farhan)
    Hah. I had a guy (around 25) letting out silent curry burps every minute. I think he should've got the hint when I kept covering my mouth every so often to take a deep breath in.

I did move back a few rows after a few rakahs though Thank god.
    Yeah I also tried to give him hints of deep inhalations but I think he was in own little world. I tried moving back too but the guy behind me kept starting before I could make a move :rolleyes:

(Original post by farhan)
    Wish I was a sub
    I sent you some riches, hope they're of some use cos its all I had.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.