Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    Are they pink? :mmm:

Behave :eek3: !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    You can't get some kids to eat anyway, even when it's not Ramadan So fasting is easy for them. :tongue:
    Haa I guess that's true, but my brother eats alot, especially junk food like all kids do at that age. Sometimes he eats more than me, and I still wonder why he isn't obese yet. It must be harder for guys cos they tend to eat LOADS. Fattys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FreshPrincess1)
    Behave :eek3: !!

I am! :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Are they pink?
    Tut tut tut.

ReputationRep:
    Tut tut tut.
    Why is everyone tuting at the innocent one? :shifty: :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LalaLand-xo)
    Haa I guess that's true, but my brother eats alot, especially junk food like all kids do at that age. Sometimes he eats more than me, and I still wonder why he isn't obese yet. It must be harder for guys cos they tend to eat LOADS. Fattys.
    If "Fattys" is meant to be an insult it is a total failure because girls care about their looks more, not guys Some girls would cry if they were called a fatty, while guys would be like: :erm: :nothing:

I agree with guys eating a lot though - I am evidence. I eat sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo much.

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone tuting at the innocent one? :shifty: :huff:
    No one tutted at me? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azn-wonder91)
    thnkuuu inshAllah i will be able to give u free treatment haha! freebies for all my TSR buddies!
    oh gosh ukcat is so strange. there's like a section where u have to read text and answer question on the text but it's harder than it sounds..there's another section where u have to look at images and math pairs up, there's a maths bit and so on
    i'mhappy now i've had iftar. i made stir fry with noodles!!!!!! YAY. i also had a cornetto
    yeh man freeeee....dentists charge a bomb the rip offs just make sure ur prepared for it, its not too bad from what i've heard. mm stir fry lol...what u been upto? when do u go back to college?

ReputationRep:
    If "Fattys" is meant to be an insult it is a total failure because girls care about their looks more, not guys Some girls would cry if they were called a fatty, while guys would be like: :erm: :nothing:

I agree with guys eating a lot though - I am evidence. I eat sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo much.
    LOL. Yeah but that's cos guys only tend to care about their image for vanity reasons, whereas for girls, it's like a must to be slim and slender, have clear skin and all that. And most girls tend to think they're fat even though they're clearly not.

Haaa, fatty. You better hope you don't end up getting a big tum like those guys with beer bellys. Ewww.

ReputationRep:
    No one tutted at me? :confused:
    You're not funny.

Go and get ready for iftar :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    its not iftar yet

ReputationRep:
    Careful guys, eating when one thinks the sun has set, when in fact it hasn't, it invalidates the fast. Have a good iftar guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    I did have one in the morning...but that was probably because I didn't go to sleep after Sehri :yep:
    Yeah I stayed up till sehri, couldn't actually get to sleep at all so that may be it...

Everyone had a nice iftaar?

ReputationRep:
    I just ate :coma:
    My dad is so moody :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Had one roti again, I cant stand

Hope everyone had fun lol x

ReputationRep:
    They have special powers, don'tcha know.
    Your undergarment has special powers?:lolwut: I'm not even going to ask.

Some girls would cry if they were called a fatty, while guys would be like :nothing::erm:
    A burley rugby player once threw gum at me in class, I called him a fatty and it caught on with the kids...he was very upset.:angel:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flavity)
    Yeah I stayed up till sehri, couldn't actually get to sleep at all so that may be it...

Everyone had a nice iftaar?
    Probably...

Iftar was amazing,as usual Yours?

ReputationRep:
    Erghhh i feel sick, shouldn't have had chocolate for iftar :no:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    Erghhh i feel sick, shouldn't have had chocolate for iftar :no:
    You're a clever one :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Probably...

Iftar was amazing,as usual Yours?
    Yep had a lovely iftaar Made some fresh mango milkshake which was amaaaaaaaaaazing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.