Turn on thread page Beta

The Official Ramadan 2009 Thread!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azn-wonder91)
    awww no way, have you thought about applying abroad? what r u doing now? you could always do a different degree then apply to peninsula as a postgrad. if u get a 2.1 ur pretty much guaranteed a place.
    thnku sooooo much for the ukcat tips. ive actually written them down in my notepad lol!! i really dooo need the luck with ukcat cuz im really struggling but i'm goin on a Kaplan course this weekend which shud help
    Ive been on a 'gap' year so far. Starting Pharmacy this september, hopefully that should be a laugh. I just want to be in uni and do something lol. Dont get me wrong, Im still going to apply.
    Might apply whilst doing pharmacy. Though most likely my best chance is through the post grad route. Either way I'm not really fussed.

Woah you're going all out for the UKCAT. :p: I think you'l do fine! :awesome:. Remember to relax though! :p: . There should be some useful practice tests somewhere on studentroom. You should try them. Good luck!

p.s. hows fasting coming along?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flavity)
    Yep had a lovely iftaar Made some fresh mango milkshake which was amaaaaaaaaaazing
    Coincidentally so did i! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yep had a lovely iftaar Made some fresh mango milkshake which was amaaaaaaaaaazing
    Me too =D

well my mum made it..not me lol...we always have some kind of milkshake at iftar =)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Nice...Mango's my favourite fruit,we're having them at iftar tomorrow I think

ReputationRep:
    I would quote all three of you, but I have no idea how.. but I'm loving the mango-loving-ness going on!! Seems like mangoe milkshakes are the way to go in Ramadan! They are sooo nice though I randomly had a mango at sehri as well, I'm surprised that they are still quite sweet even now, good stuff!

ReputationRep:
    I would quote all three of you, but I have no idea how.. but I'm loving the mango-loving-ness going on!! Seems like mangoe milkshakes are the way to go in Ramadan! They are sooo nice though I randomly had a mango at sehri as well, I'm surprised that they are still quite sweet even now, good stuff!
    lol i said the same thing to my mum =)...i LOVE mangoes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    Nice...Mango's my favourite fruit,we're having them at iftar tomorrow I think
    Honey Mangos :coma: *dribbles*

ReputationRep:
    I haven't fasted in days:sad:
    Well done guys though bet it's getting easier/better/more rewarding each day Can't wait to get back to fasting and its routine myself

ReputationRep:
    I'm not fond of mangoes, but during fasting I always try and drink a mango milkshake; if it's healthy, why not?:p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Prokaryotic_crap)
    Honey Mangos :coma: *dribbles*
    Might go have one now :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I'm not fond of mangoes, but during fasting I always try and drink a mango milkshake; if it's healthy, why not?:p:
    :eek: Are my eyes decieving me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyedT)
    :eek: Are my eyes decieving me?

:p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)
    How can you not like mangoes :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    :sad:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I just bought a Ramadan Advent Calendar from Tescos! It's for my friend! Every day has a question on it, before you can get to the chocolate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    I just bought a Ramadan Advent Calendar from Tescos! It's for my friend! Every day has a question on it, before you can get to the chocolate!
    :eek: I thought they weren't selling those this year anymore...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    :eek: I thought they weren't selling those this year anymore...
    I found it in my local tescos. And they had a leaflet saying "Ramadan Mubarak" with special offers on Laila Basmati. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    with special offers on Laila Basmati. :teeth:
    That's the reason you got it, you Indian. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i bet the questions are really trivial

-whats the second pillar of islam?
    - how many times do muslims pray?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.