Dentistry: Help for interview please!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Dentalboy
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I've basically got a few interviews coming up in the next couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone knew any good sites where they amalgamate and display all the latest dental news and views apart from the often wordy British Dental Journal?

thanks if anyone can help
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dentalboy)
I've basically got a few interviews coming up in the next couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone knew any good sites where they amalgamate and display all the latest dental news and views apart from the often wordy British Dental Journal?

no but u can tel me wot they ask u
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

well....u can search on google .... whered u apply 2 btw?
Dentalboy
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
King's, Manchester, QMW & Sheffield

Anyone out there know where i can look?
nabzp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
there's the gdc site (general dental council)...
mr-shiraz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I went to my dentists and borrowed a few recent BDJ's. Just type in google for recent articles on flouride (always a favourite at interview), and dental technology (implants etc), - they're just looking to see that you're taking an interest in the subject you'll be studying, you don't need to overdo the research!
zer0
Report 16 years ago

hey, where have u got interviews from?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (21)
8.57%
Confident (30)
12.24%
Indifferent (42)
17.14%
Unsure (66)
26.94%
Worried (86)
35.1%

Watched Threads