Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Whats the weirdest/scariest experience people have had with ghosts?
    :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I am one.

ReputationRep:
    I once met someone over the age of 9 who still believed in ghosts. Scary stuff.

ReputationRep:
    this probably isn't to do with ghosts or such (might've been.. who knows?) but once I was watching tv and the channels started flicking by themselves and I wasn't even sitting on the remote lol. I'm sure it was some technical glitch somewhere but it was rather odd.

ReputationRep:
    my kettle would turn itself on randomly. still cant explain it ! :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Me and afew of my friend's were in my mates kitchen talking about ghosts and that 10 minutes we stopped the clock flew off the wall went across kitchen and smashed on floor. The clock was nailed firmly to the wall. Still no explaination to this day

ReputationRep:
    ghosts dont exist

/thread

ReputationRep:
    ghosts do exist, thats the only answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Whats the weirdest/scariest experience people have had with ghosts?
    :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Well, i go to a school in the middle of the countryside and the building dates back to the medieval times, infact Queen Elizabeth I used to lodge there when she went hunting. Anyway, when i was in yr 7 i saw a shadowy figure in the woods, i ran towards it and in a split second it had disappeared. That was creepy. Later that yr my friend and i saw two horses. We thought they were real until we saw two horse graves in our school and found out that the previous security guard had had to leave because he used to hear horses galloping down the road at night, and let me tell you now, there are NO horses near our school.
    Then just two yrs ago one of our teachers and loads of yr 10 pupils saw two ghosts on camera. They were these two shadowy looking girls sitting on the desks where the yr 10 pupils had just done their exams!! Creepy stuff, but yh ghosts are DEFINITELY real, i have no doubt about that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.