Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing maths?
    Specifically the 1X and 1Y classes?
    Im also taking chemistry and psychology.
    Ive not come across anyone doing them on these threads so far though haha.
    Just to put my mind at rest:P
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Nope, you're going to be the only one in any of your classes.

Just kidding it's funny how active these boards have become since results day.

I have nothing further to add, sorry :P:

ReputationRep:
    I believe Ramcito Morales may be going to do Maths; however, he's something of a troll, so that's not particularly helpful

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking Maths, Physics, and Astronomy. I'm hoping to take 1X and 1Y coz they'll be more challenging than 1R and 1S I'd say. I'm not sure if I meet their criteria though ... maybe I can convince them!

ReputationRep:
    Not maths but I did do chemistry in first year- I really enjoyed it. I hope it is still the same! They have class tests quite often-make sure you go to the revision session before the test- the go over the type of questions that they are going to ask you and explain exactly how to do them.

The labs are good too.

Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    hey im doing maths.ill be on the 1X and 1Y courses along with economics and statistics cant wait for september

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmk88)
    make sure you go to the revision session before the test- the go over the type of questions that they are going to ask you and explain exactly how to do them.
    I remember this, the legend that is Bob Hill would tell everyone what was coming up.

ReputationRep:
    Im doing chemistry along with biology and philosophy, so hopefully see u there lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.