Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seagram__)
    loooll are u serious?!
    what should i say then?
    Hahah I don't know mayte, it probably only doesn't freak them out if you get them to agree to it beforehand :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cup of Inspiration)
    everyone can't 'love you' you said its early days anyway, life isn't like a disney movie

I agree - it it happens it happens, if it doesnt it doesnt. Life is like that - unfortunately, it wont turn out the way you wish just because you want it to

And OP, what you said about being not good enough - you shouldnt change you whole personality just to get some one to like you. Then you aren't being yourself at all. If they don't like you, someone else will. Plenty of fish in the sea and all that =)

ReputationRep:
    seriously,its getting rediculous.I am very depressed right now.
    anything?its not that he doesn't love me but its just the very beginning of something.
    but how can i make him fall in love with me?
    Bit vague, when i say that. Really depends on this scenario. Different scenarios lead to different approaches.

As for make him fall in love with you? We can't force someone but if you want him with his eyes on you, talk, communication is vital. Many people have troubles with communication and of course don't go in the dive too quickly. Throw hints!

ReputationRep:
    Simple answer: you can't

ReputationRep:
    rohypnol

ReputationRep:
    a love potion :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2Av)
    Bit vague, when i say that. Really depends on this scenario. Different scenarios lead to different approaches.

As for make him fall in love with you? We can't force someone but if you want him with his eyes on you, talk, communication is vital. Many people have troubles with communication and of course don't go in the dive too quickly. Throw hints!
    he asked me if i like him and he knows i do and he told me he likes me but what if we could meet up but he didnt throw something like 'meet me there' although i asked him where he was gonna go that day and I told him it would be good to meet b4 i go away because he will come back at the end of august and i will be leaving the country at the end of september?
    and its not that he is shy or something,he doesnt know what shyness is

ReputationRep:
    ask Hermione Granger to make u a love potion!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaid7...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    he asked me if i like him and he knows i do and he told me he likes me but what if we could meet up but he didnt throw something like 'meet me there' although i asked him where he was gonna go that day and I told him it would be good to meet b4 i go away because he will come back at the end of august and i will be leaving the country at the end of september?
    It sounds like he likes you:confused: So you haven't got much of a problem in that respect.

ReputationRep:
    you cannot. and bloody good job as well. would you like peopel to be able to make you fall in love with them?

let it go

ReputationRep:
    It seems like you confessed in some ways, not to dishearten but the word 'like' is easily interpreteted in many different ways especially between different genders.

I suppose you expected an desired response such as 'meet me there' but instead you threw a hint ' it would be good to meet b4 i go away'. Depending on his answer, you'll have to wait and see but what concerns me is..he comes back end of august and you'll be leaving end of september.

Is this a long distance thing?? Where ever he comes back from end of august, don't go for the dive. I stress this because they'll be things you won't know til later and you'll have things throw back at your face. Thats the last thing i want to see, someone sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    It sounds like he likes you:confused: So you haven't got much of a problem in that respect.
    if he really liked me wouldn't he want to see me????and we dont have that much time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ourlastmemory)
    According to some article I read, to fall in love with someone, you must "reveal intimate details about your lives to each other for 30 minutes and then stare deeply into each others eyes for 4 minutes".

Good luck :borat:
    But what if the webcam isn't working? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    if he really liked me wouldn't he want to see me????and we dont have that much time
    It sounds like he does cos he asked to meet up.

If it doesn't happen then I'd say he's not worth it and question why you'd want to be with someone like that anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Love Potions.
    This.

Almost worked for Romilda Vane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2Av)
    It seems like you confessed in some ways, not to dishearten but the word 'like' is easily interpreteted in many different ways especially between different genders.

I suppose you expected an desired response such as 'meet me there' but instead you threw a hint ' it would be good to meet b4 i go away'. Depending on his answer, you'll have to wait and see but what concerns me is..he comes back end of august and you'll be leaving end of september.

Is this a long distance thing?? Where ever he comes back from end of august, don't go for the dive. I stress this because they'll be things you won't know til later and you'll have things throw back at your face. Thats the last thing i want to see, someone sad.
    yes we di,but no, it was physical attraction not like friends like each other. the distance will be 4 hrs with the plane when I leave in sept
    so if nothing happens as long as we are in the same country then it will be dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    It sounds like he does cos he asked to meet up.

If it doesn't happen then I'd say he's not worth it and question why you'd want to be with someone like that anyway.
    i asked him to meet me!
    i assumed he was gonna text me the follwing day somehting like'hey i am going swimming htere.although my parents are gonna be there too but we could go to the other end of the bay.are u coming'.lol hopeless
    but he didnt even text me ,so i didn't either so that i dont sound like desperate

ReputationRep:
    Give him the best blowjob he's, like, ever had.

ReputationRep:
    right
    - go find JK Rowling
    - get her to make hogwarts real
    - go to hogwarts and find romilda vane
    - give the potion to the guy
    - he's obsessed with you, done, but you may not have time for love amongst the running away from voldemort

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.