Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K the Failure)
    Knowing how to cook is actually a very valuable and impressive skill to have.
    Way to a man's heart is traditionally through his stomach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pepperoni)
    i got my cookbook out
    my food tastes sexy

ReputationRep:
    lol that has been said for the marriage not to make someone love you or even like you!

ReputationRep:
    Voo doo

ReputationRep:
    The stomach route to a man's heart is ill-advised. You all know the other route which is a lot more effective.

Appeal to his humour. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    This.

Curry + football = instant love

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can "make" someone love you.

In fact, I think the harder you try, the more desperate you will be (in terms of what you will do/ actions) and thus drive this person further away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seagram__)
    it seems like noone takes me seriously
    I doooooo :yep:

I am not !i just want to hang out with him,is it too bad?
    would he want a 19 yrs old girl who never had a bf b4 though?
    I have said this many time to people on here... He won't care!!

ReputationRep:
    forget what everyone else is saying, you CAN make someone fall for you, but it might be a little shady and shallow.
    just be really sinceare and openly share a LOT of private details with him.

Then, start chatting intimately to his best friend.
    cruel, but he will be stuck to you after that, the jealousy will be unbelievable and he will do anything to try and win your attention back even though he was never yours to begin with
    if you get what im saying...

ReputationRep:
    Be patient, You cant make anybody fall in love with you, that individiual will fall in love with you, if its destined to be. Simple, dont get upset or get your hopes up, just be yourself, dont be so pushy (instead of making him fall in love with you, i think itll make him hate you or not want you near him) (sorry if that was harsh) lol but urmm, give it some time, then when you think your getting closer and closer to him, reveal your feelings to him, and see what he say. And dont say you want him, no-one else, this isnt a fairytale, where youll get the man you want, and live happily ever after, who knows you could go through tough times, to get that perfect moment, Plus plenty more fish in the sea :p:

ReputationRep:
    put "special" tablets in their drinks then take thier unconcious/loving body home and love them back =]

ReputationRep:
    Two words; you can't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    I doooooo :yep:

I have said this many time to people on here... He won't care!!
    if he won't care then it's great!!!
    thank you dear,I love you!)(rep for that)
    i have always thought he would feel weird if he learnt my secret
    though he wanted me to be a virgin but i was like would he want me to be so inexperienced...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M|chael)
    forget what everyone else is saying, you CAN make someone fall for you, but it might be a little shady and shallow.
    just be really sinceare and openly share a LOT of private details with him.

Then, start chatting intimately to his best friend.
    cruel, but he will be stuck to you after that, the jealousy will be unbelievable and he will do anything to try and win your attention back even though he was never yours to begin with
    if you get what im saying...
    that actually could work!though he would think i am a horn
    still you are right

ReputationRep:
    I reckon you can, but I wouldn't know how to.

ReputationRep:
    lol ok
    he didnt invite me anyway
    not that i would give him if he did
    Well you need to let them guys kno, like hold a banana in public and lick it init, I assure you it will work If not then I will invite you for a bj

ReputationRep:
    Trying to make or force someone to love you is a very unlovable quality. :fyi:

Watch this. Even if you do find a way of "encouraging" him to have feelings for you, if it didn't occur of its own steam then eventually you will run into problems. If you change yourself to encourage the feelings, then you're only setting yourself up for more hurt later when you realise that it's not you he really likes.

ReputationRep:
    I found rohypnol works wonders.

ReputationRep:
    my girlfriends mom taught my girlfriend how to iron my shirts last weekend, made me fall in love pretty fast, i ******* hate ironing

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.