Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there TSR,

I just wanted to clarify whether this was normal or not. I've recently noticed that after sex, if I go for a wee say within an hour, instead of coming out in a steady stream it kind of goes everywhere, in all directions.

When i think about it i guess it's always been that way, but i've just begun to notice it more within the last six months or so.

So is this normal or is something going wrong down there ?

Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    bump

(Original post by ThemThereEyes)
    Hi there TSR,

I just wanted to clarify whether this was normal or not. I've recently noticed that after sex, if I go for a wee say within an hour, instead of coming out in a steady stream it kind of goes everywhere, in all directions.

When i think about it i guess it's always been that way, but i've just begun to notice it more within the last six months or so.

So is this normal or is something going wrong down there ?

Many thanks.
    I'm no expert, but that sounds fine.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    I think that is fine.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else experienced a similar thing ?

ReputationRep:
    Think about it - after sex, your penis is relaxing, so to speak. All the bits that are full of blood are slowly releasing it again, so yes, it's pretty normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Think about it - after sex, your penis is relaxing, so to speak. All the bits that are full of blood are slowly releasing it again, so yes, it's pretty normal.
    I guess that makes sense. It's funny the only decent answer came from a girl though.

But anyway, thanks, you've put my mind at rest

ReputationRep:
    am i the only one who doesn't think this is normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThemThereEyes)
    I guess that makes sense. It's funny the only decent answer came from a girl though.

But anyway, thanks, you've put my mind at rest
    Haha, debunking the myth that girls are all stupid.

Don't worry about it - as long as it goes back to normal soon after, it's fine

ReputationRep:
    That sounds ****** up... is it painful? go see a doctor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Haha, debunking the myth that girls are all stupid.

Don't worry about it - as long as it goes back to normal soon after, it's fine
    Not so much stupid . I just wouldn't expect the majority to know about men urinating.

ReputationRep:
    If you're uncircumcised, I'd suggest that it's the foreskin getting slightly 'tangled' (not quite settling back to its normal position), and channelling the urine out in odd directions.

Well put it this way amigo, I've never had sex and that happens to me sometimes. Either it's completely normal, or we're not. I hope it's the former.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JFJ)
    That sounds ****** up... is it painful? go see a doctor
    It's not painful at all, just a bit annoying.

Might check it out with the doc though, just to be sure.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.