Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    started my chem course a while back and although i luv the subject i cud use some help! its foundation chemistry on the OCR course. so anyone brave enuf to take on a doomed student? i'll giv as gud as i get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shabz)
    started my chem course a while back and although i luv the subject i cud use some help! its foundation chemistry on the OCR course. so anyone brave enuf to take on a doomed student? i'll giv as gud as i get.
    I can try and help, what is it you need help with?

ReputationRep:
    im doing this mock paper on electronegaticity and calculating mass and polar molecules, hydrogen bonds and most importantly a flowchart on the uses of calcium carbonate....
    ..its pretty simple **** but i gotta have it done in an hour and my minds blank!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shabz)
    im doing this mock paper on electronegaticity and calculating mass and polar molecules, hydrogen bonds and most importantly a flowchart on the uses of calcium carbonate....
    ..its pretty simple **** but i gotta have it done in an hour and my minds blank!
    So whats that electrochemical cells?

ReputationRep:
    electrochemical cells???
    you're either talking **** or talking clever either way
    you've lost me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shabz)
    electrochemical cells???
    you're either talking **** or talking clever either way
    you've lost me!
    What exactly do you need help with? PM/email me if you like and I'll help if I can (I would love to help, since that should put off my godawful maths homework even more..!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    What exactly do you need help with? PM/email me if you like and I'll help if I can (I would love to help, since that should put off my godawful maths homework even more..!)
    Hehe would that be QB?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Hehe would that be QB?

Ah... yes. Don't let me put you off, it's great, honest! *ahem*

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you havent!

ReputationRep:
    Aw, I feel sorry for you - I opted for maths A. Still - all those wonderous statistics. Must be as interesting as the phonebook.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    Aw, I feel sorry for you - I opted for maths A. Still - all those wonderous statistics. Must be as interesting as the phonebook.

Ben
    You're doing hardcore maths then....isnt that even worse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)

Ben

lol - Maths A?! Yeah, I'd so love that! mmmmmmmm calculus... no thank you! I can *just* about cope with differential equations

ReputationRep:
    lol - Maths A?! Yeah, I'd so love that! mmmmmmmm calculus... no thank you! I can *just* about cope with differential equations
    Dear, dear - I'll just settle for a cup of coffee and some integration.

Gnite.

ReputationRep:
    At least you aren't retaking P2 and P3, because you got 4 A's in modules and 2 E's.... basic integration and differentiation, fine, product rule? wtf? and i'm sure i should know some other ones, cos^2? sin^2? small angles of theta?... just give me mechanics... problem is the mechanics that's actually useful involves calculus weirdness anyway... guess i should just knuckle down, sort my differentiate cos^2x from my integrate 2e^2+x and learn all this crayness, i'm sure that calculus with trig is really important for sound engineering.. how fortunate that's just my favourite bit...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.