Chem Watch

This discussion is closed.
shabz
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
started my chem course a while back and although i luv the subject i cud use some help! its foundation chemistry on the OCR course. so anyone brave enuf to take on a doomed student? i'll giv as gud as i get.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shabz)
started my chem course a while back and although i luv the subject i cud use some help! its foundation chemistry on the OCR course. so anyone brave enuf to take on a doomed student? i'll giv as gud as i get.
I can try and help, what is it you need help with?
shabz
im doing this mock paper on electronegaticity and calculating mass and polar molecules, hydrogen bonds and most importantly a flowchart on the uses of calcium carbonate....
..its pretty simple **** but i gotta have it done in an hour and my minds blank!
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shabz)
im doing this mock paper on electronegaticity and calculating mass and polar molecules, hydrogen bonds and most importantly a flowchart on the uses of calcium carbonate....
..its pretty simple **** but i gotta have it done in an hour and my minds blank!
So whats that electrochemical cells?
shabz
electrochemical cells???
you're either talking **** or talking clever either way
you've lost me!
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shabz)
electrochemical cells???
you're either talking **** or talking clever either way
you've lost me!
What exactly do you need help with? PM/email me if you like and I'll help if I can (I would love to help, since that should put off my godawful maths homework even more..!)
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
What exactly do you need help with? PM/email me if you like and I'll help if I can (I would love to help, since that should put off my godawful maths homework even more..!)
Hehe would that be QB?
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Toffee)
Hehe would that be QB?

Ah... yes. Don't let me put you off, it's great, honest! *ahem*
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Don't worry, you havent!
Ben.S.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Aw, I feel sorry for you - I opted for maths A. Still - all those wonderous statistics. Must be as interesting as the phonebook.

Ben
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ben.S.)
Aw, I feel sorry for you - I opted for maths A. Still - all those wonderous statistics. Must be as interesting as the phonebook.

Ben
You're doing hardcore maths then....isnt that even worse?
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ben.S.)

Ben

lol - Maths A?! Yeah, I'd so love that! mmmmmmmm calculus... no thank you! I can *just* about cope with differential equations
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol - Maths A?! Yeah, I'd so love that! mmmmmmmm calculus... no thank you! I can *just* about cope with differential equations
Dear, dear - I'll just settle for a cup of coffee and some integration.

Gnite.
Spc_K
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
At least you aren't retaking P2 and P3, because you got 4 A's in modules and 2 E's.... basic integration and differentiation, fine, product rule? wtf? and i'm sure i should know some other ones, cos^2? sin^2? small angles of theta?... just give me mechanics... problem is the mechanics that's actually useful involves calculus weirdness anyway... guess i should just knuckle down, sort my differentiate cos^2x from my integrate 2e^2+x and learn all this crayness, i'm sure that calculus with trig is really important for sound engineering.. how fortunate that's just my favourite bit...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (124)
18.48%
No (406)
60.51%
Not really bothered about them (141)
21.01%

Watched Threads