Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My sister is 19 and she has a boyfriend. She keeps telling me all this private sexual information about her and her boyfriend.

Its too graphic and to be honest i dont want to know or hear about it. She is also an attention seeker.

She is constantly showing me her private parts just because she finds it funny.

IU've told her i hate it when she does that and she is scarring me for life but she just laughs. Why is she like this. Is it normal?

ReputationRep:
    how odd...

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her you don't wanna know about what her and her bf get up to in bed.

Are you a girl or a boy? If you're a boy then the flashing thing is strange. If you're a girl then get over it, you've got one too and she may even be doing it because you get funny about it and it bothers you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My sister is 19 and she has a boyfriend. She keeps telling me all this private sexual information about her and her boyfriend.

Its too graphic and to be honest i dont want to know or hear about it. She is also an attention seeker.

IU've told her i hate it when she does that and she is scarring me for life but she just laughs. Why is she like this. Is it normal?
    no, thats pretty sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabka7)
    no, thats pretty sick
    well tbh the op hasn't made the nature of it clear. It could just be that the sister is not bothered about being naked around her.

How graphic?

ReputationRep:
    she probably just feels comfortable around u, my sister changes in front of me, but if it really bothers you that much (the graphicness) then jst have a serious discussion with her and tell her it bothers u, and that u want it to stop

ReputationRep:
    Girl or Boy, this isn't right. :indiff:
    (about the flashing)

Tell her she's getting too graphic about the details in the conversation too, she's your sister - aint no one want to know that sorta stuff!

ReputationRep:
    i'd find that really uncomfortable if i were you too. having your 19yo sister show you her private parts is most definitely not cool.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to stop and that you find it uncomfortable etc. Just walk away from her when she tells you stuff?

(Original post by Anonymous)

I think the only reason she keeps showing you her private parts is that she knows that she will get a reaction from you. Maybe it's to with her being an attention seeker. Maybe next time she does it you could just not react and act as if if you're bored of it. You could try this when she talks about what she does with her boyfriend. She might soon get bored and stop.

ReputationRep:
    That's so weird?!

ReputationRep:
    How old are you OP?

ReputationRep:
    It's only sick if you know it's to do with some crazy incest nonesense.

The only way to tell if it's that is to act like you'll get sexual with her when she shows you it, and then see how she reacts. That will give you your answer, and probably get you shunned by your family.

EDVB

ReputationRep:
    your sister flashes herself at you? ... tell her boyfriend shes cheating on him with you. should put an end to her shananagans

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to stop.

ReputationRep:
    Next time she does it get your phone out and start recording it. Then she wont do it any more lol.

EDIT: I'm on about the fanny flashing bit.

ReputationRep:
    Surely you could walk out the room if the conversation was bothering you that much?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.