The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
sleekchic
You're my only floozie

I wouldn't want your bad habits to taint me.

I haven't been warned in a while. :angel:

*floozy. :colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar:

I hadn't been warned in AGES before yesterday. :emo:
Probably because I started posting outside Artemis Fowl again.
LH123
*floozy. :colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar:

I hadn't been warned in AGES before yesterday. :emo:
Probably because I started posting outside Artemis Fowl again.

:hmmm: grammar nazi

Posting outside Artemis Fowl is scary :afraid:
Reply 42
I just have to say this: you guys are heroes for putting up with this perversely long waiting for your results.
Here, we mostly do oral examinations, the results of which we get after 5-10 minutes. The few written ones we do, we get results from in less than a month, an then we apply for uni over the summer.
I certainly wouldn't be able to stand the waiting, like you guys do.

And good luck to you all!
Morten
I just have to say this: you guys are heroes for putting up with this perversely long waiting for your results.
Here, we mostly do oral examinations, the results of which we get after 5-10 minutes. The few written ones we do, we get results from in less than a month, an then we apply for uni over the summer.
I certainly wouldn't be able to stand the waiting, like you guys do.

And good luck to you all!

Where?
Reply 44
!MEna
My offer is AAAB and I have no insurance. :h:

st georges is that strict, i live near that uni and half of them got ABB/AAb
Reply 45
!MEna
My offer is AAAB and I have no insurance. :h:

woa!
thts a bit harsh for SGUL!
Reply 46
Medicine Man
Where?

Oh, Denmark. (I thought it said that in my profile.)

Don't come. It's not that fun, really.
I need AAA for my firm too. I also need the student finance people to put the information from the loan request form I sent them onto the online system so that I can get a loan to go anywhere!
wizz_kid
woa!
thts a bit harsh for SGUL!
I'm partly to blame for taking on 4 A-Levels to be honest. There's no way I'm going to complain about it though - it was the only offer I got!
OMGOMGOMG I feel for all of you!
Good luck!

I need all A's but the prospect seems rather grim.
DSC
st georges is that strict, i live near that uni and half of them got ABB/AAb
ABB/AAb offers or were those their actual achieved grades? :confused:
Reply 51
I'm not trying to show off, but personally I didn't find getting AAAA REALLY that hard since I and plenty of other people I know have achieved it through hard work...and I wasn't nervous about gettings A's for my uni, not because I had absolute confidence, but because I had already got marks for most of my modules anyway and I knew that I already had around 60% of my final grade was a good A - if you look at your previous results and work out how much you need - you may be reassured, or perhaps the reverse...
Reply 52
!MEna
I'm partly to blame for taking on 4 A-Levels to be honest. There's no way I'm going to complain about it though - it was the only offer I got!

Oh right! . I need AAA + A's in every maths module! Good luck (we all need it; we realy do! :smile: )
wizz_kid
Oh right! . I need AAA + A's in every maths module! Good luck (we all need it; we realy do! :smile: )
All the best to you too man...and thanks for the rep, I'll return it and rescue you from those reds after midnight when I'm allowed to rep again. :smile:
Reply 54
!MEna
All the best to you too man...and thanks for the rep, I'll return it and rescue you from those reds after midnight when I'm allowed to rep again. :smile:

haha ur welcome!
Reply 55
I need AAA, and I did one of my A Levels in one year instead of two. WHAT WAS I THINKING APPLYING FOR AN AAA COURSE?!?!?!
get a life.
Around these times people get religious!! i started going church again.. I'm praying for AAA especially a A in History
Please Lordd!!
I need CC and im bricking it. cause it aint gunna happen. Really shudda revised, or at least attended. or did coursework. dang...
!MEna

Really should have asked you this ages ago (or maybe you've already mentioned it and I must have missed it :o:) but is your offer subject specific or AAAB in any order?

Latest