The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My firm is actually AAB :getmecoat:

however I do need AAA inorder to reapply.
Medicine Man
Oh that would be dreadful, but God willing that won't happen.

Yes all my exams are with Edexcel. Signed up for results plus too. :afraid:

Its a shame we have 4 subject offers (admittedly yours is much harder to achieve than mine :p:). I sometimes wish I'd only done 3 A2s though because I really think that revising for Physics (by far my hardest A2) was far too time consuming which meant I needed to spend more time on that and less time on chemistry, leaving me constantly worried for the 20th considering my offer specifies an A in both chemistry and biology. Its not like biology was any better too, but I think my AS' should balance out horrendous (and I really mean horrendous) A2 bio modules. :eek:

Grammar fail?

Anyway, good luck to everybody! I was feeling quite down today but everybody being so lovely to one another on this thread made me smile :biggrin:

I certainly won't make my AAA offer, nor do I deserve to if I'm honest. I keep telling my family I won't make it but they refuse to shut up about sodding Cambridge. Pretty depressing but I'm sort of over it now - "I've no more tears left to cry", if you like. If I can come away with one A I'll be happy enough. :o:
-Sylvia-Plath-
Grammar fail?

Anyway, good luck to everybody! I was feeling quite down today but everybody being so lovely to one another on this thread made me smile :biggrin:

I certainly won't make my AAA offer, nor do I deserve to if I'm honest. I keep telling my family I won't make it but they refuse to shut up about sodding Cambridge. Pretty depressing but I'm sort of over it now - "I've no more tears left to cry", if you like. If I can come away with one A I'll be happy enough. :o:

Finicky! :p:

Good job i didn't do A Level English then ey! :p:

:o:
MEMEME. Ohmygod I'm so scared of missing my offer...And my insurance is AAB! :eek:
Reply 84
Veeery scared at the moment. I had a bit of an odd dream the other night in which I got 2 Bs and an A*, despite doing four subjects and obviously with the latter being impossible. The A* was apparently in Geography, which Oxford didn't include in my offer anyway, and because one of the Bs was in French I missed both my firm and insurance :p:

Roll on the 20th... :afraid:
Need AAAE.

I am so not getting it. :sigh:
TarantuLove
MEMEME. Ohmygod I'm so scared of missing my offer...And my insurance is AAB!

Mine too.

I think I will get AAB but the subject I think I'll get a B in, my insurance has specified that they want an A in it.

fSenuigfbeshuflgjsojufouqwnheuo :woo:

Don't know what I'm gonna do. :cry:
Worried Pasta
I need AAA too

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease God!! I reaaaly want Oxford!!!!

Me too, good luck :smile:
Medicine Man
Finicky!

Good job i didn't do A Level English then ey!

LOL people are always pointing out mistakes in your posts (I should know :p:), poor you. :console:
As you can see from my sig, i need at least ABB and I know I've got not more than a C in economics, how do you think I feel?
LH123
******** yourself is hardly going to help, you failed those exams months ago - worrying now won't change the result. :smile:

Even so, I wish I could just freeze time here and never find out. Because I'll feel terrible once I know I haven't met my 3 As.
Reply 91
aaah i need AAA for history at leeds.
cannot believe next week we will all find out. aaargh
Reply 92
Clements-
Even so, I wish I could just freeze time here and never find out. Because I'll feel terrible once I know I haven't met my 3 As.

Or elated when you find out you have got them. :K:

Although, don't mistake me for an optimist. I am pretty sure I haven't got the grades I need - but I am just saying there is not much reason to WORRY about it, yet, per sé.
Reply 93
next year there will be a "I need A*A*A, and I'm bricking it" thread

turning this into the "I need AAA, and I'm chilling it" thread
Joy Division
LOL people are always pointing out mistakes in your posts (I should know :p:), poor you. :console:

Nope, its not "people", its just you (and this guy on here)! :colonhash:

:p:

But yeah, meh. Meh. Meh. Meh.
:p:

What course are you hoping to do by the way and where?

EDIT: Just seen it in your profile.
Reply 95
I need AAA for Durham. I need AAB with an A in geography for my insurance but ive decided i dont really like my insurance any more. Sooo, ive decided if i dont get AAA, ill ring durham and beg and plead pathetically. If they still wont let me in, then ill do year 14 at my 6th form, reapply, resit any modules i need to and do an a2 in an as i started last year

Having that plan makes me surprisingly calm, i know whats going to happen however my results turn out which makes me feel oddly in control of this whole thing ... even though its totally not in my control right now :s-smilie:

good luck to everyone, AAA or not :smile: xxx
Medicine Man
Nope, its not "people", its just you (and this guy on here)! :colonhash:

But yeah, meh. Meh. Meh. Meh.

What course are you hoping to do by the way and where?

EDIT: Just seen it in your profile.

L101 = Economics if you didn't know :p: I need AAAE, I am so not getting it. :frown:

What about you? lemme think.........hmm.....Medicine?:p:
Joy Division
L101 = Economics if you didn't know :p: I need AAAE, I am so not getting it. :frown:

What about you? lemme think.........hmm.....Medicine?:p:

:lol:

:yes: its medicine. Is my username really that telling? :p:
Reply 98
!MEna
My offer is AAAB and I have no insurance. :h:

I can give cheap insurance providings home cars phones all, best prices. Would you be interested in our providings?
s.sarwar7
next year there will be a "I need A*A*A, and I'm bricking it" thread

turning this into the "I need AAA, and I'm chilling it" thread

As of now, no university has A*A*A as a requirement. For next year the highest requirement known is A*AA

Latest