Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Or plastic cider bottles? Anyone have any idea where these can be purchased? With the drink in obv haha. Going the leeds fest and really want bottles but glass is banned and not cans, and glass is banned.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Im off to Reading, but didn't know about this rule. Why not bring cans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigbhoy91)
    Im off to Reading, but didn't know about this rule. Why not bring cans?
    Yeah it's on the website, same for gas canisters aswell, they've been banned this year.

They're just generally alot heavier, i'm happy to drink from them but i'll have to see what my rucksack's weighing.

ReputationRep:
    Probably just at a large supermarket, I'd expect. Only guessing, but Tescos sell practically everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaec)
    Going the leeds fest and really want bottles but glass is banned and not cans, and glass is banned.
    Glass is banned, and I think you forgot to say that glass is banned.

ReputationRep:
    Supermarket. Off License.

ReputationRep:
    I know for a fact the Sainsburys in leeds city centre sells bear in a plastic bottle, i put it on the shelves :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean 3ltr PET bottles?

They're widely available in most offies/supermarkets.

If you mean smaller 275ml/330ml ones, they're not sold in many places due to their increased manufacturing costs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    Glass is banned, and I think you forgot to say that glass is banned.
    Thanks for that, it must have slipped my mind.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I mean smaller bottles, but I didn't even know you could get larger bottles? I thought that was just cider.

Is it big or small bottles in the Leeds Tesco? *Sainsburys Thanks btw

ReputationRep:
    Sainsburys! Tesco? Pft!

Small bottles of Bear, Big bottles of cider.

You realese you can take cans in? Its much much easier.

Though i suggest you don't go to sainsburys, because i work thursday mornings, and i don't want it to be busy, too much work!

ReputationRep:
    makro?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.