Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm most worried about history...there was a coursework module involved and so you can never tell how well or for that matter, how bad, you've done? Thank God LSE made me an AAB offer though. Usually all of their offers for law are AAA. Good Luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Who's ready for results then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maccountant)
    Who's ready for results then?
    Not me! I'm sure I've failed. Ecomonics was a joke, a monkey with ADHD could have done my history paper better and my politics exams were both stale and about as well written as a Dan Brown novel.

Don't get me started on OCR history coursework...

:-(

ReputationRep:
    I know...the OCR History Cwk was horribe. I opted to do myne on the various interpretations on the Holocaust and im sure i could have done much better. In addition, on at least two occasions i have failed to reference a quotation by another author and im terrified that i could get done for plagiarism!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krsna108)
    I know...the OCR History Cwk was horribe. I opted to do myne on the various interpretations on the Holocaust and im sure i could have done much better. In addition, on at least two occasions i have failed to reference a quotation by another author and im terrified that i could get done for plagiarism!
    Heh, mine was on Napoleon as a military commander. I cited about a dozen historians but I've just re-read the course spec. and realised that I've not done any of it as it suggests. My history teacher has told me that it's a "solid" piece of work though, as our College have had such bad experiences with OCR, he has refused to provisionally grade any of our class's work.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.