Turn on thread page Beta

Do you think a tattoo can be sexy on girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    If so why? If not why? In what places do they look good on girls would you say?

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

The right tattoo's on anyone, male or female can make an improvment.
    I don't know why i like them on girls but i must considereing how much i like Kat Von D.

ReputationRep:
    not really. Maybe one or two very small details or something, but on the whole, no.

don't really know why, but when i see a really stunning person with a load of tattoes i almost think "what a waste"

Who knows? some like them some dont.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avalanche)
    If so why? If not why? What type of tattoos look good on girls would you say?
    Yes, in the right places :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No unless its my name on their bum cheek. lol

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    Like i've said a million times before, lower back tattoos= :drool: (not tramp stamp or the like..)

ReputationRep:
    the right tattoo can be very sexy. the wrong one can be a huge turn off...

ReputationRep:
    Really not a huge fan of tattoos, but prehaps the right one on the right place could be good..

ReputationRep:
    No. Not at all.

ReputationRep:
    yes small lower back tattoos or possibly ankle ones arent bad

ReputationRep:
    as a girl with a tattoo; yes, they're really hot.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not really. Maybe a small one in the right place, though would prefer without.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps something small would look nice, but generally, no.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, as long as it means something to them.
    Tattoo's with a meaning and a story behind them are more attractive that tattoo's just done for the sake of it.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalaf)
    Like i've said a million times before, lower back tattoos= :drool: (not tramp stamp or the like..)
    I saw this girl once who had a literal tramp stamp; the word "LETTING" tattooed to look like a stamp, on the small of her back. Nearly burst out laughing.

ReputationRep:
    Everyones preference is different so if you get one get one for you.

ReputationRep:
    they all look crap in my eyes. unless its some really awesome amazing but small one with a good meaning behind it
    tramp stamps are the worst, instantly puts me off anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Hayko)
    I saw this girl once who had a literal tramp stamp; the word "LETTING" tattooed to look like a stamp, on the small of her back. Nearly burst out laughing.
    I should make it clear that I had more tribal than a "**** ME" stamp in mind :tongue:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.