Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think a tattoo can be sexy on girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalaf)
    I should make it clear that I had more tribal than a "**** ME" stamp in mind :tongue:
    LOL, to be fair she was with a businessman on the train and he seemed overly pleased to be with her...

ReputationRep:
    yarp, well good ones, but thats a given. a crappy tattoo is just a turn off

ReputationRep:
    Not at all.

ReputationRep:
    yes I like tattoos, but not loads, 1 or 2.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

But seriously, to the thread title; Yes. They can be. But just like on guys, too many/too stupid and you will look like an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but only certain ones. Full sleeves and the like should be left to those who are into that sort of thing, but I don't find them attractive on ANYONE.

I can't even say where they are best placed as I've seen really good ones in all kind of places. (And nothing too garish either. I actually walked out on a girl with Justin Timberlakes face tattooed on her arse. Not classy.)

ReputationRep:
    Nope never, especially any tatoo that is easily seen in normal day wear. Actually scrap that all tatoos are horrible on girls. I once knew a girl who had some writing tatooed where her pubes should of been. Definitly not a good sight!
    Also anything approaching full sleeve or full coverence of the back is rather repulsive.
    But each to their own, if a girl wants to ruin a masterpiece with some smudges that is up to her *shrug*

How can a tattoo increase attractiveness on anybody? It's just a bit of ink on your skin.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i love tatoos all over their face

ReputationRep:
    Yes, until they're old and wrinkled and that tattoo of something obvious becomes a mere blob of ink on someones furrowed skin. I imagine then what you see more than undermines any previous advantages to having a tattoo.

Put it this way, it's like having a puppy. Don't get one unless you want a grown dog by the end of it. A puppy is not just for Christmas and all of that.

Why the frack am I talking about puppies?

EDVB, having a crisis of mental coherence

ReputationRep:
    No, a tattoo can never be sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Simply put, No.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but generally no.

ReputationRep:
    Only a small one could, have to be able to pull it off though. On the ankle or something though. Bit like Megan Fox's kinda

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if there was a tatoo that could turn you on, like 'insert here'

Kat Von D's Tattooed quite abit and i'm sure most find her at least abit sexy

ReputationRep:
    I would never get one but I find one on the lower back quite attractive. Anywhere else is a no tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Yes on the forehead.

Real answer: No, never. Why would you want to brand yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avalanche)
    If so why? If not why? In what places do they look good on girls would you say?
    Yeah, if they get a tattoo of like a vagina on their arm/lower back. Although may be a bit fReAkY/confusing at first.

ReputationRep:
    A tattoo would not really turn me on but the girl herself would.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.