Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think a tattoo can be sexy on girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    No, especially as every stupid **** has a bloody tattoo these days...

ReputationRep:
    i like them but then i have four

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    lol, you really have a thing about eating people don't you?:eek3:
    lololol. that's like the second time i've said that...EVER, and you pull me up on it!

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    No, never, in any circumstance. The girl would always look better without.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly think that generally they look bad. I mean there's always the exception but I reckon tattoos on girls they look pretty masculine.

ReputationRep:
    Never, complete turn off for me, especially those small ones on the bottom of the back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EGjeff)
    A man after my own heart, Pixie is absolutely stunning.

http://www.yuppiepunk.org/images/pixie-nude.jpg
    Thats horrific.

ReputationRep:
    only small ones

anything big up the whole arm or leg isnt

ReputationRep:
    Lower back is very sexy.

I also like them on the feet of girl, something very minimal. Not so much sexy as just.. nice.

ReputationRep:
    If it's a good quality tattoo done by a good artist, yes.

However, cliched generic tattoos are a turn off x_x

(Original post by OhNO!)
    as a girl with a tattoo; yes, they're really hot.
    A conflict of interest, maybe? :p:

It depends where it is... A small one down there or in the lower back :coma:

An arm tatoo on the other hand :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SH777)
    Thats horrific.
    Different strokes for different folks

ReputationRep:
    i think tattoos that can be seen when the girl is wearing clothes are awful (e.g. sleeves/on the shoulder/neck/chest etc.)

But i think little ones that mean something and are hidden are dainty and look good (to the lucky person who gets to see them! )

But then again, thats cos i have one.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Lower back and foot or ankle tats are hotttt :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I've got a tiny abstract tattoo of a crab with its pincers above its head on my hip bone. Not only is it my star sign (Cancer) and the star sign of my best friend who passed away two years ago, when I was younger I was absolutely fascinated by them and would sit on the beach for hours watching them make their holes in the wet sand, and that's one of my favourite childhood memories. So for me, sexy or not (I think it's nice), it's got meaning and it's not visible to your average Joe. It's also well drawn and inked, thank God.

I'd never get one on my lower back, I think shoulder blade tattoos are really masculine, ankles and wrists too common. My friend has a tattoo of an anchor on her boob which although far too obvious for my liking does look really good - always been jealous but too much of a pussy to get one there!

ReputationRep:
    Yes it can. But it's still not advisable.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.