Turn on thread page Beta

How to break the touch barrier when flirting? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm seeing this guy, and i would like know how i can break down the barrier between us so we can touch more in a subtle and general way

x

ReputationRep:
    Try... touching him?

ReputationRep:
    in before someone says take off your top.

start little things, like touching his arm or hand, maybe try hold hands or something. make sure you give him plenty of hugs too!

ReputationRep:
    get nakkid

ReputationRep:
    Take off your top :p:

ReputationRep:
    I only get touchy/allow people to be touchy when I'm drunk, so...?

ReputationRep:
    stroke his hand with your fingers?

im confused about this, just touch him!

ReputationRep:
    Say to him 'Why are your trousers pointing at me?'

ReputationRep:
    how about...touching?

ReputationRep:
    just get down on it

ReputationRep:
    alcohol...*wink wink* haha

ReputationRep:
    When you're laughing put your hand on his leg in an 'oh that joke is too much!' kind of way lol

i had this with the guy ive started seeing this summer.....
    we were just in the cinema on our first date and our hands just crept slowly towards each others... and by the end we were holding hands all the way back to the car after the film

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    Try... touching him? http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/K.gif
    :rofl: You said it!

ReputationRep:
    give him a hug, then reach down and slap his ass really hard and say 'well, cya tomorrow then chump!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M|chael)
    give him a hug, then reach down and slap his ass really hard and say 'well, cya tomorrow then chump!'
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Its a tough one - Im seeing a guy just now and he came to my home town for the weekend. At night after a couple drinks we were all over each other, then in the morning not so much. But then we went to the beach and were sat chatting for about an hour and a half before we sort of gradually moved closer and had a kiss. Same sort of thing happened again the next time we met up. You've just got to think that he's probably thinking the same thing, so just go for it. Usually just reach out to hold his hand when you're sat together, in a natural enough kind of way

ReputationRep:
    touching a guy is fine if they like you in general (usually) just if it was a guy randomly touching a girl it may seem a little wierd.

ReputationRep:
    I love how people on this website over analyse everything.

ReputationRep:
    hugs ftw... they tell all

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.