Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

yeh if i was with a girl and i found out they'd done that i'd finish it with them pretty sharpish, like i said before, it was more a case of me lieing there getting this done to me, not really a 2 way thing apart from the cuddling, she knew how i felt before that night anyway, i just brought it up earlier in the night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yeh if i was with a girl and i found out they'd done that i'd finish it with them pretty sharpish, like i said before, it was more a case of me lieing there getting this done to me, not really a 2 way thing apart from the cuddling, she knew how i felt before that night anyway, i just brought it up earlier in the night
    you just answered the question whether you think all this is all all right, and in turn your own original question.

nah my original question was basically are my feelings two-way? from what went on i'd think surely they are, but i wanted other peoples opinion as to what was going on?

ReputationRep:
    what a whore.. immediately dissassociate

(Original post by as cruel as school children)
    what a whore.. immediately dissassociate
    she's my best friend

ReputationRep:
    nah my original question was basically are my feelings two-way? from what went on i'd think surely they are, but i wanted other peoples opinion as to what was going on?
    you asked whether this was more than a best friend thing, which erm yeah it is. as for it being two-way, then probably not cause if it was she would of called off her relationship with her boyfriend to be with you (& before she started trying anything with you), yet she's still with her boyfriend who most probably doesn't even know what's she's been upto (conveniantly). it doesn't take a genius to work out what's going on :/

(Original post by beaulle)
    you asked whether this was more than a best friend thing, which erm yeah it is. as for it being two-way, then probably not cause if it was she would of called off her relationship with her boyfriend to be with you (& before she started trying anything with you), yet she's still with her boyfriend who most probably doesn't even know what's she's been upto (conveniantly). it doesn't take a genius to work out what's going on :/
    i don't understand what she'd be gaining from it though ? i would never do that sort of stuff to a girl unless i wanted to be with her

ReputationRep:
    anon or delete
    basically i've been friends with this girl for almost a year now, we're really close and i feel i can trust her with anything and vice-versa.
    She's currently dating someone else (who she admits she isn't physically attracted to and is only with him because of his personality) her last few boyfriends treated her like s**t which is why she's with him ^. The other week i told her my feelings towards her and that i really liked her etc. I got texts from her saying " i love x but i really enjoy spending time with you" and "you never know when im single" she stayed around my house the other night and we were cuddling in bed and kissing each other on the cheek/neck etc. She then basically kissed all over my chest and face, and said that she was proud of me for not doing anything back, and how cute i was and i'd make a great boyfriend, she then insisted i gave her a back massage with her top off ?!
    someone explain all this im so confused, surely this is more than best friends right?
    Well, she clearly isn't good girlfriend material/ a decent person. If she is happy to get off with you while attached to a decent, nice guy then she'd do the same to you.

i didn't get with her, thats why she thinks she's done nothing wrong

ReputationRep:
    i didn't get with her, thats why she thinks she's done nothing wrong
    you already admitted she DID stuff to you, which is practically like actually DOING SOMETHING. just because you didn't have sex doesn't really mean jack. why would she do that you ask, what has she to gain from it? - probably the fact that she's getting all this attention from guys that's why. don't ask me why, some people get off on it, clearly.

you already admitted she DID stuff to you, which is practically like actually DOING SOMETHING. just because you didn't have sex doesn't really mean jack. why would she do that you ask, what has she to gain from it? - probably the fact that she's getting all this attention from guys that's why. don't ask me why, some people get off on it, clearly.
    true, she could like the attention , but don't you think thats a bit far to be going to get attention? especially when only us two are going to know about it? also she is really attractive so surely she'd be doing this sorta thing with other guys? she's not short on admirers either

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a *****. Stay away if you know what's good for you kid.

:s

ReputationRep:
    true, she could like the attention , but don't you think thats a bit far to be going to get attention? especially when only us two are going to know about it? also she is really attractive so surely she'd be doing this sorta thing with other guys? she's not short on admirers either
    the fact you both like her, and the fact you're her 'best friend' is enough. she's using your relationship to get close to you but to get away with the fact you and her are unattached. how do you know she isn't doing this with other guys

the fact you both like her, and the fact you're her 'best friend' is enough. she's using your relationship to get close to you but to get away with the fact you and her are unattached. how do you know she isn't doing this with other guys
    she's close already what with her being my best friend, theres not much more to get out of that relationship, the friend part is limiting anything more from happening. Im pretty sure she's not because i spend most of my free time with her, and she's not really got a lot of friends, and she's not as close with any of them as she is with me

bump, i told her i'd ring her later, but i don't know what to say?

ReputationRep:
    I am fairly sure friends don't do that. But if that is the case, any girls on here need a friend? - PM me.

ReputationRep:
    i think she's already gone past the whole 'friend' barrier anyway. BossManSingh is right: "I am fairly sure friends don't do that." :yes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.