Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GregoBecks)
    Remember nights are locked down for us - no general public, just all Freshers will be in there.
    Are the returners club-nights different to the freshers events then?

ReputationRep:
    university of birmingham/uni of bham- freshers week.
    You must buy freshers fest ticket from freshersfest website (google it).
    I wud recomment bronze highly! The others go up to £20 quid more which u can spend on drinks instead. but bronze includes freshers fest and freshers ball which is gonna be huge and fantastic! NOT TO BE MISSED! Many people i have spoken to have got bronze, but dont buy anything less, as you'll miss out on freshers fest or ball n these are the two highlights of freshers week!
    Good luck in feshers everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toxic Tears)
    Ae there any other fancy dress themed nights during freshers? Wanna know so I can buy fancy dress now before choatic freshers comes
    Apart from general fancy dress for neon.. not really a fancy dress - just come with neon face paint :P
    apart from that the only one i'm aware of is the night at RISA which has a school theme to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc908)
    Are the returners club-nights different to the freshers events then?
    Yeah, completely different. You can basically only get in the Freshers Fest if you're a Fresher.

Vodbull have been really clever and seen that 2nd/3rd years want a lairy opening two weeks as well, so they launched a returners week. Completely different.

ReputationRep:
    Ae there any other fancy dress themed nights during freshers? Wanna know so I can buy fancy dress now before choatic freshers comes
    Sorry I've been missing recently.

Yeah there's school night + neon night, thats it (that I know)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GregoBecks)
    Sorry I've been missing recently.

Yeah there's school night + neon night, thats it (that I know)
    hey do you know if it's possible to buy a calvin harris ticket on its own when I arrive at bham?

ReputationRep:
    hey do you know if it's possible to buy a calvin harris ticket on its own when I arrive at bham?
    This is possible

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.