Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by LdnShmoo)
    i really really really feel for you. seriously. moths are :puke:

anyway, i wanna know now too! hurry up OP i need the toilet.
    Me too. From the moment I opened this thread, I got a sudden urge for the toilet.. :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think OP will get 8 A* and 1 B.

Right now, he/she is having a fit over the B.

Your turn.

Go.

[This is what I have resorted to? Taking guesses of someone who I don't even know? I need a life ]

ReputationRep:
    I'm just subbing too just because I want to know! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sigstuff)
    Anyone else get the feeling that maybe results aren't available yet and OP has done a runner?
    My cousin's just told me that the results aren't out until 11am

I'm not sure if that's correct though...

EDIT: On the website it says:

"Results will be available online for Schools and sent via SMS to candidates (registered for the service) on Monday 10th August 2009 at 11.00 am."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)

Your turn.

Go.

[This is what I have resorted to? Taking guesses of someone who I don't even know? I need a life ]
    I'll match your 8A*s and raise you 1A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    Me too. From the moment I opened this thread, I got a sudden urge for the toilet.. :eek: :p:
    this is blatently psychological. plus i know that if i move he'll appear and tell us what he's got and i'll have missed the glorious moment

ReputationRep:
    I just skipped through to page 5; has the OP still not told us how they did? Because that's probably a bad sign

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, remember it's not the end of the world if you fail them, you can always sleep in the garage

this is blatently psychological. plus i know that if i move he'll appear and tell us what he's got and i'll have missed the glorious moment
    OMG!

I'm feeling exactly the same. I've got this page on constant 'F5'

I even had to pause my music, when I got to the last page - expecting the results to be posted!

Your turn.

Go.

If you manage to find one. Could you let me know? I could do with one too! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    This is keeping me awake. Damn you OP.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I bring bad news

results will be available online for Schools and sent via SMS to candidates (registered for the service) on Monday 10th August 2009 at 11.00 am.
    It'll 11 AM - I could have had an extra hours sleep! Ah well. I'll be back on here tomorrow to find out the results! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sockpirate)
    Sorry, just a random off topic question - is the girl in your signature the one who plays Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter, or simply someone who looks shockingly like her?

I thought it was her at first, but I have been told it isn't so just a girl who look shocking like her.

you'd tap it would you

ReputationRep:
    If you manage to find one. Could you let me know? I could do with one too! :yes:

I hear WHSmith are doing them on Buy one get one free but you'd have to check that. Failing that, Tesco has them on sale at the cheapest price at the moment :rolleyes:

Looks like you can't find your mind either, Tesco sells them too. Quite expensive though- they want your soul in return.

ReputationRep:
    I bet you OP isn't even expecting results :O oh my goosh! WE'VE BEEN PLAYED PEOPLE!

ReputationRep:
    OMG!

I'm feeling exactly the same. I've got this page on constant 'F5'

I even had to pause my music, when I got to the last page - expecting the results to be posted!
    ahaha, you paused your music? you must really have faith in the OP for his results to be granted that much attention! saying that, i'll actually be pretty disappointed now if he hasn't got a million A*s. we've all put time and effort into waiting to find out!

although he could blatently just lie if he actually got straight Us. which i hope you don't, OP

I hear WHSmith are doing them on Buy one get one free but you'd have to check that. Failing that, Tesco has them on sale at the cheapest price at the moment :rolleyes:

Looks like you can't find your mind either, Tesco sells them too. Quite expensive though- they want your soul in return.
    Shweet! I :love: BOGOFs!

I'm going to have to take a rain-check on Tesco's minds though. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gummers)
    I thought it was her at first, but I have been told it isn't so just a girl who look shocking like her.

you'd tap it would you
    With my magic wand :awesome:

Haha, no, I jest - I'm a straight girl :p: I was merely curious.

ahaha, you paused your music? you must really have faith in the OP for his results to be granted that much attention! saying that, i'll actually be pretty disappointed now if he hasn't got a million A*s. we've all put time and effort into waiting to find out!

although he could blatently just lie if he actually got straight Us. which i hope you don't, OP
    I paused poor Jack as he was about to get run over! Btw, I'm sure the OP is female? :yes:

I'm hoping that she didn't collapse or something.. :eek:

Btw, oddly. Has your urge for the toilet gone? I don't need one any more. (Checks for dampness.. :eek3:)

ReputationRep:
    I paused poor Jack as he was about to get run over! Btw, I'm sure the OP is female? :yes:

I'm hoping that she didn't collapse or something.. :eek:

Btw, oddly. Has your urge for the toilet gone? I don't need one any more. (Checks for dampness.. :eek3:)

he is a she? oh, i didn't check. i pretty much just jumped on the wanting to know his/her grades bandwagon! my apologies to the OP for getting her gender wrong.

mine has also gone! although to be fair i releaved myself so i'd be worried if it hadn't.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.