Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are legs like these attractive to guys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Leona has probly got bigger legs than 90% of the guys on TSR

ReputationRep:
    This is all great news!

ReputationRep:
    They're not ideal obviously, but beggars can't be choosers...

ReputationRep:
    To be honest nice legs are +
    But not nice legs arn't a -

(unless they're like an elephants legs)

ReputationRep:
    I've got wobbly, stretch marked and cellulite covered legs, but I really couldn't give a fig if a guy on TSR wasn't attracted to them.
    Women aren't defined by their legs. Men aren't defined by finding legs attractive. What does it matter? You meet someone, you think they're hot, you like their personality, you get together and maybe even find love; that's it.
    Whether or not she has stretch marks is not an issue. If it is, then he's a wasteoid of a man and should be avoided at all costs and she's a superficial girl with zero self-asteem, if all her confidence is based on how perfect her legs are or not.

I really wish some girls on this forum had a shred more confidence in themselves. Maybe then, they wouldn't be so bothered about what a group of guys on some internet forum think.

/endrant.

ReputationRep:
    nope,cus i am a girl!

ReputationRep:
    I like girls with sporty, powerful, toned legs. Not into twigs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fastpalladium)
    If the top half looks like that, the legs don't have to be anything special!

:yes:

ReputationRep:
    I think the girl in the photo looks fit, her legs aren't bad at all.

ReputationRep:
    They're ok, not off putting but nothing to write home about either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I've got wobbly, stretch marked and cellulite covered legs, but I really couldn't give a fig if a guy on TSR wasn't attracted to them.

Should've ended your post there.

ReputationRep:
    I like legs like beyonce rihanna and kim kardashian's. Together with a matching ass and i'm on that. If it gets much bigger it tends to lack form and gets unsightly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Women aren't defined by their legs. Men aren't defined by finding legs attractive. What does it matter? You meet someone, you think they're hot, you like their personality, you get together and maybe even find love; that's it.
    Whether or not she has stretch marks is not an issue. If it is, then he's a wasteoid of a man and should be avoided at all costs and she's a superficial girl with zero self-asteem, if all her confidence is based on how perfect her legs are or not.

I really wish some girls on this forum had a shred more confidence in themselves. Maybe then, they wouldn't be so bothered about what a group of guys on some internet forum think.

/endrant.
    Lots of good points which I totally agree with but it's still nice to know that some of the things we get paranoid about ourselves aren't a big deal to others.

ReputationRep:
    Stretchmarks - Nope (believe me), but those legs were abit chubby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I have chunky calf muscles a bit like this. Do guys find these unattractive? Would if put a guy off is they had stretch marks on them like this:
    First girls legs are perffeecct, the third one looks kind of weird? why are there so many stretch marks when they aren't that overweight? I've seen way curvier people/girlfriends/models who don't have all that

Don't let people complain to you about it, just find guys who are in to that

I don't think Leona has very nice legs. I don't think they are too big, but they are not toned like Beyonces for example.

ReputationRep:
    Most people probably wouldn't notice to be honest...

ReputationRep:
    ^ Depends on your sexual orientation.

No.

ReputationRep:
    There is actually nothing wrong with the first girl's legs

ReputationRep:
    Hardly ideal. I wouldn't want to go down on her as she could quite possible crush my head like a melon when she orgasms.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.