The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Communist Daughter
Hardly ideal. I wouldn't want to go down on her as she could quite possible crush my head like a melon when she orgasms.

But you have chicken legs, so I guess if a girl with meaty legs like me stood next to you, you'd feel intimidated.
Reply 41
I like Lenona's legs. :biggrin:

I always thought my legs were fat but apparently not - girls need to get a grip on reality (including myself).
HexagonalBolts
First girls legs are perffeecct, the third one looks kind of weird? why are there so many stretch marks when they aren't that overweight?
I've seen way curvier people/girlfriends/models who don't have all that

Don't let people complain to you about it, just find guys who are in to that :smile:

It's just one of those unfortunate things about puberty, it's not to do with being overweight. It happens when you grow suddenly. If you go to a beach or pool you'll see that most women have them, some just aren't as noticable as others.

As for guys finding them attractive... well I've got them and my boyfriend has never batted an eyelid. Then again I've noticed he has some too, so it's not only girls!!
Is it just me, or am I the only girl in the whole wide world who's not exactly besotted with every part of her, but knows that any guy who's there better be worth it and like you for who you are, thighs, weird marks, and all...?

Then again, I don't have stretch marks, so I can't comment much :p:
Legs like Leona's wouldn't put me off a girl in the slightest. :biggrin:
Reply 45
The first legs there are lovely! and the flaws on the others are only minor:smile:
Reply 46
Communist Daughter
Hardly ideal. I wouldn't want to go down on her as she could quite possible crush my head like a melon when she orgasms.

I find that a turn on though, getting squeezed till your breathless, beauty.
sausage legs
Reply 48
well I would go for someone with your kinda legs personally but if the photo number 1 is you then you have nothing to worry about :smile:
i love my stretch marks...
Reply 51
I know several girls who has legs like thoses. I personally don't find them attractive especially those stretch marks in the picture. Looks like extreme care going have to go on those legs. Get working :smile:
Reply 52
Ilora-Danon
I've got wobbly, stretch marked and cellulite covered legs, but I really couldn't give a fig if a guy on TSR wasn't attracted to them.
Women aren't defined by their legs. Men aren't defined by finding legs attractive. What does it matter? You meet someone, you think they're hot, you like their personality, you get together and maybe even find love; that's it.
Whether or not she has stretch marks is not an issue. If it is, then he's a wasteoid of a man and should be avoided at all costs and she's a superficial girl with zero self-asteem, if all her confidence is based on how perfect her legs are or not.

I really wish some girls on this forum had a shred more confidence in themselves. Maybe then, they wouldn't be so bothered about what a group of guys on some internet forum think.

/endrant.

High Five! +rep for you hun!
Reply 53
Deutsch_Beth
My legs look like that only more muscly

Wahey! :coma:
If the girl in the first pic (Leona Lewis?) was wearing high heels, she would look fine.

Reply 56
Powerlifter

:rofl: Nice :h:
OH FFS.

Why are you asking a bunch of randoms on the internet if your legs are attractive :confused:?

As long as you like them, it's all good.
Reply 58
I think leona's legs aren't that slender.

OP just bio oil. I had recovered a lot of mine by using bio oil
Reply 59
I have stretch marks exactly like the ones in the last two pics, especially the hips/bum one. My legs are like twigs and always have been and I don't have a big arse or womanly hips. Life isn't fair sometimes. :sad:

Latest

Trending

Trending