Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The "I need AAB and am slightly worried thread" Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anybody? I thought it was only fair we got a thread as well.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Oh god, I can see where this is going. There are 125 different combinations of pass grades, plus 1 for unconditional/UUU offers, and that's just for 3 A-level offers. Add 2, 4 and 5 A-level offers to the group and that's 3901 threads just for A-levels, before IB/SQA/etc are even considered.

This week will be a sad week.

ReputationRep:
    Have a beer.

ReputationRep:
    I need AAB but am not worried at all, but I'll link to this one

ReputationRep:
    woo this is the third one of these ive posted in

i want but dont need AAB and im not worried as i dont NEED it

lets just make all the threads now ASAP :p:

ReputationRep:
    this is me...although id say i was a bit more than slightly worried.

ReputationRep:
    I do for my firm choice (Bath Physics). I'm confident of getting an A in Maths and a B in Chemistry. Slightly worried about getting an A in Physics. I'm sure I have got an A or a B for Physics.

I need ABB for insurance and will be happy either way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)
    Oh god, I can see where this is going. There are 125 different combinations of pass grades, plus 1 for unconditional/UUU offers, and that's just for 3 A-level offers. Add 2, 4 and 5 A-level offers to the group and that's 3901 threads just for A-levels, before IB/SQA/etc are even considered.

Have you taken into account the ASers who are unneccesarily ****ing themselves also? And considering one or two further subjects are studied at AS...

(Btw, I'm not ****ing it. I could care less. Really.)

ReputationRep:
    Oh hi guys. I think this thread suits me perfectly.

ReputationRep:
    :party:

ReputationRep:

theres not 125, as AAB is the same as ABA and BAA

ReputationRep:
    As there was an AAA and ABB i figured it was only reasonable that AAB be made. I felt left out lol

ReputationRep:

Anyone with a lower offer than ABB can join our 'chillin with ABB' thread, it's all cool bro. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Meeee argh. Need AAB. Fear I'll get AACbc or even worse ABCbc. It's going to be so close with computing, as in a few marks either way, and Geography... don't get me started! =[

ReputationRep:
    AAB is my insurance...yes i am worried :p:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't care much about results until I double checked my offer on UCAS and it stated, "minimum of 260 points and 2 passes at A." Lol, now I am worried.

ReputationRep:
    AABB is my firm and my insurance. :|

ReputationRep:
    I need AAB, should be easy, don't need anything higher than a D in my remaining module (actually in two of my subjects I can get Us). Yet I'm still worried (I am just odd I guess)

The "I need ABB but the A has to be in a specific subject, so I'm chillin' it for the most part but am still a bit apprehensive about that one pesky grade" thread.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I need AAB. I'll join the club.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.