Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sort of lost my letter and Ive been locked out of my online account So culd someone inform me of when we get the loan for 2nd years?

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach [shikari])
    Hey, sort of lost my letter and Ive been locked out of my online account So culd someone inform me of when we get the loan for 2nd years?

Thanks in advance.
    How can you be locked out of your account? Have you got your customer reference number and password?

It should be on the Student finance England website.

I'm still sorting out my second year loan right now!

ReputationRep:
    i tryed reseting passwords and stuff and it just wouldnt accept them and I must have tryed too many times so I am locked out ha. Thats why I am asking.

ReputationRep:
    28th September, the first day lectures start.

ReputationRep:
    Best bet is to ring them on 0845 300 50 90 and ask them to unblock your account, is what i had to do

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.