Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joseph1991)
    Bikes = massively gay...GET A CAR
    Bikes are more fuel efficient and generally easier to get around on. What makes you say that?

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe the cops didn't bother doing anything. Actually on second thoughts they have always been complete losers only good tasks like parking tickets or noticing your rear brake light is out.

ReputationRep:
    :confused: I have a car as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samalama)
    Bikes are more fuel efficient and generally easier to get around on. What makes you say that?
    just because, in my opinion, they are a massive liability and are dangerous for both the riders and other road users. They arent safe. Fuel consumption doesnt really bother me, more the saftey aspect xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    Sorry to hear about this.You can be your bolloxs though if you'd been the chief constables son or the local MP's son , they would be hunting for her.

Only thing you can do as others suggested is, go back same place same time if you can be bothered and try to spot her, as she might be stupid enough not to change her route. I expect there is some damage to her car also that the Police can use. Leaving the scene of an accident without giving details is an criminal offence. It's particularly naughty when she didn't know the state you were in as motorcyclists are in a very vunerable position.
    Yeah, I should have told them my dad was a local counciler!

I might go back and have a look but tbh if it was me I'd avoid the area for a while ...

ReputationRep:
    Bikes are GAY?!?! What do you mean by that?

Bikes are normal just like you and me with a slightly diffrent sexual preferance?

Just out of interset, do you think MotorTrikes are bisexual?

ReputationRep:
    Who neg repped me for falling of my bike?!?! haha

That's too mean!

ReputationRep:
    just because, in my opinion, they are a massive liability and are dangerous for both the riders and other road users. They arent safe. Fuel consumption doesnt really bother me, more the saftey aspect xx
    Hhmmm ... Not sure I agree with that ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo Con)
    I can't believe the cops didn't bother doing anything. Actually on second thoughts they have always been complete losers only good tasks like parking tickets or noticing your rear brake light is out.
    disagree with that, I've had to call the police 3 times lately, including twice regarding the motorbike (a crash and a licence plate being stolen) and they've been spot on every time.

ReputationRep:
    Well I always see it like Cars an boy racers. Motorcyclists get a bad image because there are a few idiots who speed around everywhere on their superbikes. Bit like how male drivers get a bad image because of the boy racers.

Riders like my dad are very civilised, he does have a very old bike though.

It shouldn't be dangerous really, cars need to look more carefully and some of the riders need to slow down! It's these aspects that cause the accidents. :-\

ReputationRep:
    You dont have to ride one. Why should my choice of vehicle, taking into account all relevant considerations, be of any interest to you to "regulate"? If I want to kill myself I will do, if I want to enjoy a nice ride in the country I should be free to do that as well.

Oh, and as far as "gay" goes; Women love helmet and leathers.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cj-Tj)
    You dont have to ride one. Why should my choice of vehicle, taking into account all relevant considerations, be of any interest to you to "regulate"? If I want to kill myself I will do, if I want to enjoy a nice ride in the country I should be free to do that as well.

Oh, and as far as "gay" goes; Women love helmet and leathers.....
    :yes: And tbh I love a woman in leathers! :yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.