Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Coke Vanilla watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Communist Daughter)
    They still sell it in Hong Kong, truly is Heaven's Nectar.
    Coke Vanilla? You can get it in Germany and some high-street retailers in Poland (pretty expensive though, compared to other drinks - a 2L bottle of Coke in Poland costs about £0.90, whereas a Vanilla Coke import is about £2).

Also, it seems to taste different - I remember getting myself a Vanilla Coke back in the UK about 3 or 4 years ago, and I hated it; the last time I went to Poland I tried that German import and have to say it's been really delicious. So either that, or my flavor preferences have changed drastically since mid-2005 :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Mezzo Mix by Coca-Cola is pretty cool, too. Coke-branded Spezi (German regulars know what I'm talking about) - kind of orange-flavored Coke, but totally different to the Coca-Cola Orange that's been around in the UK during summer 2007 - this one was pretty disgusting tbh, Mezzo Mix in turn is completely awesome :awesome:

Too bad it's only available in Germany and Austria and a 250ml can costs an exorbitant £1.50 in London's German Deli

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Don't forget that Red Bull Cola stuff, which was :coma:, yet soon disappeared
    I had a can yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beatleboar)
    coke lemon and coke lime are they still about?
    I think they put it together and made 'coke citrus' coz thats whats sold in the shop near me with a green lid

ReputationRep:
    I was so disappointed when they stopped selling Vanilla Coke in Britain a few years ago. Imagine my delight, then, when I went to Australia last November and found that they sell it over there!

ReputationRep:
    This was nice. Better than the Coke+Lemon or Coke+Lime thing they released.

ReputationRep:
    i know! it was the best coke by far and i prefer it much more than coke lemon and coke lime etc.

but yes it does remind me of cream soda, which i also miss as that was yum too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    It got discontinued. I was so upset when I heard; I've never loved a drink quite as much.

Same, tasted like coke float!

I'm considering importing :woo:

ReputationRep:
    just made myself a coke float! so nice!

ReputationRep:
    Coke float is so nice...

ReputationRep:
    I prefer Cherry flavoured Coke :grin:
    But vanilla coke is nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouLou815)
    I miss it. The closest I get is Coke and Sailor Jerrys rum!

But I can't quite drink that by the bottle
    I was just about to say this! I thought I was the only one who discovered it, ha

ReputationRep:
    I miss Coke Vanilla. I remember back in the day I had a special name for it, but it escapes me now.

It was amazing :coma:

There was another discontinued fanta I think it was called Fanta chapman although I'm guessing it was only sold in some places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    Hey is Fanta Grape still around?
    they had it in Japan at least, in every vending machine. They have some pretty bizarre drinks in Japan tbh, Fanta Grape is reet though.

you can make your own vanilla coke very easily by buying vanilla syrup (which is meant for coffee) and adding it to your coke in small amounts. Similarly, you can make your own cherry coke this way :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    :bawling: Coke Vanilla was the best ever.

We should let the Coca Cola people know how we feel about the lack of Vanilla Coke

ReputationRep:
    You know what is really a shame:

(1) Dr.Pepper isn't in clubs and bars as a mixer
    (2) Cherry Coke is under-represented generally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)

And yeah, Pepsi is always Coke's crappy cousin. Everyone's second choice.
    Diet coke out sells Pepsi max, but Pepsi Max always wins taste tests. S'all about the brand power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon the 7th)
    i know! it was the best coke by far and i prefer it much more than coke lemon and coke lime etc.

but yes it does remind me of cream soda, which i also miss as that was yum too
    They sell cream soda in every supermarket I've been to, still!

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me what cream soda is made of?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.