Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm craving vanilla coke right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by good mermington)
    in the US they have dr pepper on tap in most fast food (and many normal food) places (inc all the big ones) as standard. It's glorious utterly glorious, especially as most places have free refills.
    I know. My all-too-short stints in USA have been earmarked with drinking copious amounts of Dr.P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Don't forget that Red Bull Cola stuff, which was :coma:, yet soon disappeared
    I actually hated the stuff lol.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It was quite nice.

But I miss the Pepsi Max with coffee. (It didn't taste like coffee)

ReputationRep:
    I have a bottle right here...?

Spoiler:
    Show
    You thought :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    Yea right. Dairy does not go well with Coke. :p:
    dude, have you tried it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon the 7th)
    so your other sister 'Kew' why is she not 'Formerly' ??

and does she not look like you two then?
    I know Lucy and Emma have answered you already, but just thought I'd drop in to say hello! And I don't even like coke...(well, I quite like the taste, I just don't like the fizziness).

Yes, I look a lot like my sisters. Personally I think it's clear that I'm the fraternal one, but some people still think all three of us look identical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyHistoryStudent)
    This is ridiculous - both of us reply in almost the same way to every question!
    I'm glad I stumbled across this thread - you and Emma made me chuckle the way you kept saying the same thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kew)
    I know Lucy and Emma have answered you already, but just thought I'd drop in to say hello! And I don't even like coke...(well, I quite like the taste, I just don't like the fizziness).

Yes, I look a lot like my sisters. Personally I think it's clear that I'm the fraternal one, but some people still think all three of us look identical.
    :woo: its the whole clan!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon the 7th)
    :woo: its the whole clan!
    It is indeed! There's a photo of the three of us on my profile, if you want to see for yourself whether we lok alike or not...

To get back on topic, did anyone else on this thread like fizzy drinks as a child but then go off them when older? I remember liking stuff like ginger beer when I was young, but then went off fizziness completely when I was about 11 or so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyMe!)
    It was quite nice.

But I miss the Pepsi Max with coffee. (It didn't taste like coffee)
    Pepsi Coffee... I haven't had that in ages. Amazing, it was.
    I'd have that over Starbucks anyday.

ReputationRep:
    :love: I tried diet coke with some vanilla syrup I had for hot chocolate earlier. It was like coming home!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had vanilla coke in several years... so I just bought a large pack of vanilla coke zero... and can hardly drink it. it's a pretty disgusting combination. I don't know if it's just the zero, or if I'd hate vanilla coke now too!

ReputationRep:
    Moutain dew all the way

ReputationRep:
    I loved vanilla coke =((

ReputationRep:
    I miss coke vanilla. A lot

ReputationRep:
    I miss it, It was gorgeous :drool: Coke floats are nice too.

ReputationRep:
    I've just created a group on Facebook called 'Petition to bring back Vanilla Coke' - feel free to join!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    I've just created a group on Facebook called 'Petition to bring back Vanilla Coke' - feel free to join!
    I've joined

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    which one, there are a few

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.